Belize Boutique Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
D*Victoria Hotel(Orange Walk)
View Hotel
Hotel de la Fuente(Orange Walk)
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Caye Caulker Condos(Caye Caulker)
CayeReef(Caye Caulker)
  • Pool
Iguana Reef Inn(Caye Caulker)
View Hotel
All reviewsrum punchhorseback ridingcave tubinghibiscus flowersmayan ruinsbug sprayday tripoff the beaten pathunique experienceour honeymoonhidden treasurealtun hacouples massagethrough customssan pedrogrounds are beautifulevery meal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is a hidden gem near the Mayan Ruins. The service and grounds are a perfect way to end our adventure in Belize. Lush tropical setting, 3+pools, great food, amazing people. Stunning setting!!!! Spa services were just want we needed. We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Merickston, Owner at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your awesome review. We are thrilled we are able to provide excellent service and accommodate your needs. Thank You for Choosing Us! We look forward to welcoming you back and taking excellent care of you!
Your Hosts,
Melanie & Nicky
& the Entire Staff @ Belize Boutique Resort & Spa

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Belize Boutique Resort and Spa is amazing! This jungle paradise will leave you in awe!!! Staff is very sweet and attentive to all of my needs!!! Best place to visit in Belize ! The restaurant is amazing, rooms are very beautiful and spacious! I couldn't have asked for a better trip!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends

Thank You for your rave review! We are thrilled you had a great time and we were able to take excellent care of you. We do our best to make sure we take personal care and are attentive to your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back to your jungle paradise on your next trip to Belize.
Your Hosts,
Melanie & Nicky

Reviewed January 12, 2018

I loved my stay at the resort with my family. Our room was wonderful and was cleaned several times a day. The resort was in the middle of the jungle, so it was very exotic and beautiful. The people were super nice and the food was awesome every day. I loved the drinks, excursions, staff, everything! The hot tub was very nice, and I really enjoyed the mud massage, but the wifi could be better. The guides of the tours were all very nice and interesting people. I would love to be able to visit this resort again! I have no major complaints, but for sure bring bug spray :)

Room Tip: Roof/ceiling of room was made of cool straw or something, so you could hear the rain (which happens a lot in the jungles of Belize)
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Brittney J
Merickston, Manager at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Dear Brittney,
Thank you for your rave reviews. We are happy to know you enjoyed your experiences with us. We will share your compliments with housekeeping, the kitchen and tour guides. We and our team here do our best to give you the best experiences. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to know we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we trust to welcome you back in the near future.
Your Hosts Melanie, Nicky &
the Entire Team @ Belize Boutique Resort & Spa

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Warning needed here, we were very disappointed despite positive reviews and their website. Our room was pretty shabby: the bathroom doors didn't close so there was no privacy, the bathroom had this awful smell at all hours of the day, the sheets and curtains were shabby and ripped, the wifi was barely existent and you had to ask for the password to be put into your device every time you wanted it (they won't give it to you), and they promised a refrigerator and didn't deliver on that. I had to give them my things that needed to be refrigerated and then ask for them every time I wanted them. The gym and the basketball/racquetball court are extremely dated.

The website also infers amenities on site that aren't always available or they cost quite a bit. They profess 1000 acres of jungle but don't tell you that you have to hire a guide for $100 per day (possibly per person, my friend and I can't remember) to take you through the area. One of the pools had a weird film on it so we didn't swim. It is also very remote, which is part of the relax and uncouple from the world promise, but means to do anything you have to pay $100-$150 per person to do most day trips.

The menu was very limited, though in fairness the chef assembles specials every day that were pretty good. In addition, I'm gluten free and the chef tried very hard to accommodate me, for which I was grateful.

When I shared our thoughts on the place with the owners, we received a cold response about it (with a smile, but still very cold). We left 3 days early because we had nothing to do and would prefer to be in our homes where we were comfortable.

Bottom line though is that I would not pay $200 or even $150 per night to stay here. I might pay $100 per night, so if they priced themselves differently my review might be different, but probably not - the "luxury" was just not there, frankly the basic needs of a room were questionable.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank blueeyedsue7777
Merickston, Owner at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Belize Boutique Resort and Spa is dedicated to going up and beyond to satisfying guest expectations and to make a memorable experience. Guest opinions matter and we address any and all concerns that we can. Being a Boutique Resort there are a variety of accommodations starting with the chic entry level rooms to the grand bungalows and lofts. Reading this review this guest booked accommodations at a 200 dollar price point and they got a chic room for 2 with individual top notch personalized service, great adventure tours, customized dining menu's, and shuttled in a TESLA. The Owners and Staff at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa do everything possible to give guest an awesome experience,

Enjoy Your Stay
Merickston Nicholson
Owner

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

I purchased a groupon for 3 nights at the maruba resort and spa. It came with a 1 way airport transfer for two. Flight arrived around 1 and when you go through customs you are able to purchase from the duty free shop to take into the country with you. I highly recommend it. Will save you a lot if you're a drinker or plan to be partying. We were picked up on time. It was about an hour from the airpirt. Our driver was nice enough to stop at a nearby store so we could stock up on snacks and beer. Our only choice was to dine at the hotel unless we took a day tour. The driver Amilcar, was very nice and told us alot about Belize on our way to the resort. When we arrived, the staff was sooooo nice!!! We were greeted with drinks and a tour of the property. Once we got to our room and were ready to settle in, we got a free uograde to a larger room free of charge!!! I didnt know why but i didnt ask either!! The resort is secluded, quiet, and beautiful. There are 2 swimming pools, a solar powered mineral pool, basketball and racquetball court, and gym. The gym is outdated so if u plan to work out you can always go to the front road and take a long walk. Be careful not to go to far being there is a puma reserve nearby. The rooms were so nice and clean most importantly. The decor is all mosaic. The food was good, they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Some items were expensive and it could run you a pretty penny if you plan to eat three times a day. The menu is in Belize dollars which converts to the US dollar as 0.50 to 1.00. So everything is half of what you see and they do take US currency but will give you back change in Belizeian dollars. I had no complaints the entire trip!! I love it and the staff was so friendly and nice. I plan on going back in the future!!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple