All reviewspoolside roompool areaprime ribping ponguntil midnightnice hotelroom servicehot tubhotel staygreat roombusiness tripfootball gamespiralbluetoothmirrorwebstersauna
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I'm writing this at 1:00 in the morning because I can't sleep! I've called the front desk several times with no answer but it sounds like a night club a few doors down. It's a Saturday night so it's understandable I guess, but one of the major downsides to hotels that also host wedding receptions. I guess this is the after party next door. Totally ruined my stay though. Decent hotel apart from that I guess.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff B
Carolyn C, Front Office Manager at Weber's Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Weber’s Hotel. We are disappointed to hear that we were unable to provide the best guest experience that we strive to achieve during your stay due to the noise from a wedding reception in a nearby ballroom. We are exploring ways to reduce the noise from events in our ballrooms. We hope if you visit the Ann Arbor area again in the future, you choose to stay at Weber’s Hotel & Restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Webers in room 334 for our anniversary. I found a Groupon for a King bed room at $110 but we wanted a poolside room so we switched to a queen and full bed at no extra cost during checkin. Room is on the small side but we didn't bring the kids so it wasn't an issue. We've stayed at Webers a few times but each time it seems like they've made improvements.

This time around the bathrooms appear to have had an overhaul. There's a Bose stereo system built into the mirror which links to a Bluetooth device so we could listen to music while taking a shower. The entire shower had been remodeled, with upgrades to the tile and new shower heads.

One nice little perk was the radio which includes a built in iPhone charger.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jon S
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Disappointing, I was excited to stay in a non-chain hotel and was let down by this hotel. The outside and lobby looked updated but the rooms had old, leaky toilets (we heard someone complaining and our did too) and you could hear every noise through the hallway doors (to close them you had to slam them). The heating/cooling unit was dated as well which sounded like a baby plane taking off every time it started.
If you have children the pool was a place to be since a roaming herd of 6-8 children would jump in the pool and then the hot tub not allowing my wife and I to enjoy any location in the pool area.
The restaurant was a nice place to dine and listen to live music but avoid the hotel if you want a quiet room.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the rooms connected to the pool!
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas W
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here and I have eaten here. Their breakfasts are simply great and their prime rib is a specialty. Just a great place for sure! If you come to Ann Arbor this is the place to stay and eat! Oh yes, they have a very good lunch buffet. Good value and good food too

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank danschultz
Carolyn C, Front Office Manager at Weber's Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Mr. Schultz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased that your enjoyed your experience at Weber’s Hotel & Restaurant and we look forward to seeing you again!

With hospitality,

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Had 30 + people staying here for a nearby wedding.
-Had requested an early check in. They had no rooms available at 1:00 and were told ours would be available in 30 minutes. We went to lunch and came back 1.5 hours later. Still no rooms and told it would be another 30 minutes. After 2.5 hours and with our luggage in the lobby for over 1 hour of that, we got check in. No problem with no room available at 1:00 pm but give us a reasonable time and then follow up to make sure it happens!
-On our way to wedding, the elevator broke down with 5 adults and 2 babies on it. They took 25 minutes to release the elevator and then acted as if they had done us a hugh favor by unlocking the door. The temperature inside the unvented elevator was at least 90 degrees and we were very concerned about the babies. They never asked us if we were okay and never offered any assistance.
-Returning from the wedding with family we wanted to entertain, the door key would not unlock our room door. After two trips to the front desk and more keys, I insisted they unlock our door. They finally obliged insisting if we had had come back in the hallway door instead of the poolside door, our key would have worked! The same key had worked in both doors the previous two days.
-They have the old style air conditioners in every room. Most did not keep up with the rising temperatures during the day with the rooms being very hot at night. (Ours was working properly)
-They have 30+ air conditioners venting hot air into the covered pool area. The high temperature and humidity was almost unbearable with temperatures rising to over 90 degrees and high humidity. When we asked for them to open the outside pool door, their reply was that it would make the pool harder to clean if debris came through the door.

To be totally accurate, they did apologize at check out and comped some of our stay.

In summary, this hotel is a maintenance and service wreck, was totally internally focused with the guests being little more than walking ATM machines.

If you need to stay in this area, I suggest you look at neighboring properties, Wyndhan Gardens or Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank mroyalty38

Dear Mr. Royalty,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at Weber’s Hotel & Restaurant. Our check-in time is 4PM and although we were able to check you in earlier than that, we apologize that we were unable to check you in as soon as you would have liked to. We completely empathize with the situation you had being stuck in the elevator. Although we are certain it seemed like a long time before we were able to get you out of the elevator, we were working on getting all of the passengers out of the elevator as quickly and as safely as possible, which we were able to do within less 5 minutes. The situations you encountered during your stay are not typical at Weber’s Hotel & Restaurant. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. We hope in the future when visiting Ann Arbor, you consider staying with us again.

With hospitality,