See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Received rude service when I dared try to check in at check-in time! A room was not available and no estimate could be given to me. Extremely unsatisfying experience especially with the cost of the room and how outdated the room was.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Megan K, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not meeting all your standards during your recent stay. We were very booked during the time of your stay with us. Check in is a 3 pm upon availability and our housekeeping was working diligently on getting the rooms clean in time. We strive provide excellent customer service and create a satisfactory stay for each of our guests. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer and exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2018

If you want to hear truck noise all night, very old moldy mildew smells along with a very strong odor of chlorine on top of it- this could be for you, for everyone else... stay somewhere else. Paid $159/for ONE HOUR. Had to leave.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Megan K, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Our management team strives to keep a superior level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction and I apologize that this was not the case. Again, we thank you for your feedback and hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

In town for the soccer match of ManU and Liverpool. Reasonable price. Room was clean a spacious. Free K cup coffee in room. Free breakfast. Has a bar. The bartender, I think his name was Connor, was great. Lively conversation when patrons spoke to him. Very amusing person.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Kevin,

Tank you for taking the time to fill out a positive review regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your post will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you again during your next visit to the Ann Arbor Area!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Extremely disappointed in the initial room we were given. I booked well in advance and arrived approx. 6:00 pm on the day of check-in. We were given a room on the 2nd floor right beside a utility room which indicated "danger high voltage". It also seemed like an older section of the hotel. The hallway was also dark and dingy. Front desk personnel were not very helpful at all. It was difficult to find the room in the first place. The side entrance of the facility had numerous broken floor tiles. I will definitely avoid this hotel and do my best to avoid any Wyndham Garden hotels in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Megan K, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Greetings,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations regarding your stay with us. Our management team continuously strives to improve the appearance of the hotel as well as guest accommodations. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Ann Arbor.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We booked our room online a few hours before we arrived and it went through and we received a confirmation number and what room we would be in. When we arrived they said they couldn’t find the reservation and that something was wrong with there website so we would have to rebook our room & then we couldn’t get a room with two beds which led my brother, my bestfriend and I sharing one king bed....very awkward! When we finally found our room (the door to our room was outside like a motel door would be which we were just not expecting, especially because we walked past many normal hotel doors INSIDE) my friend sat on the bed for a few minute before discovering a TOENAIL right on top of the comforter. Very bad stay, especially for the price....however the free breakfast was good.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Megan K, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear guest,

I do apologize about the experience you encountered at our hotel. When you book online, the reservation may take a while to come through our system. I would recommend that you book directly with us or call before you book to avoid such confusion with third party sites.

Our Front Desk staff was trying to re-book your reservation so you would not have to wait for the first one to come in. We try to accommodate each of our guests based upon availability. Unfortunately, with the Art Fair and other events around the Ann Arbor area we did not have such availability.

As for the lack of cleanliness, that is a rare occurrence and I truly apologize. I can assure you that I have talked with the Housekeeping Manager to resolve these issues and make sure they do not happen again. In the future, please don't hesitate to mention your concerns to the Front Desk so we can address the issues promptly to ensure a pleasant stay. Thank you again for your review, and I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with an excellent stay.

I would be happy to discuss your stay with you in more detail if you would like to contact me.

T: 734-665-4444 Ext 375