“Amazing and satisfying”

Stonebridge Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Southeast Michigan's Premier Public Golf Course & Driving Range. Stonebridge is a Public 18 hole championship golf course designed in 1991 by world famous golf course architect Arthur Hills. Several tee options accommodate all levels of play. A practice facility is available including a driving range, chipping bunker and practice greens. Enjoy our full service bar & grill after your round of golf. Host your special event at Stonebridge! We offer the unique opportunity to experience both an indoor and outdoor venue! Our banquet room provides an abundance of natural light from full length windows and a spectacular view of our championship golf course. Are you engaged to be married? The outdoor ceremony site and outdoor tiki bar provide guests with the option to mingle outdoors! We are a full service venue with exceptional cuisine & professional staff. We strive to exceed the expectations of every couple!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Hands down the most challenging and beautiful course I have ever had the privilege to play. In fact, my friend and I have made it our home course. If you want great golf at a great price for a wonderful staff choose Stonebridge Golf Club. Number one golf course in my opinion and I'm sure it will be yours too!

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Love playing there. Beautiful and challenging. Great people, very friendly staff. The fairways and greens are in beautiful shape. Very fun par 3 along the entry. Nice water shots.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Love playing this course! Some holes can be a bit challanging for my level of golf but usually a couple of beers helps me thru the round. smile emoticon Staff is also friendly and the carts are nice (not beat up like some courses in the area).

Reviewed 28 June 2015

My husband and I absolutely LOVE this course! So much so, that we have enrolled our 6 year old daughter in your SNAG golf AND Junior golf! She is really enjoying it and I can't wait to make golfing a family affair! A family that golfs together, stays together! Thank you Stonebridge for providing our family with a clean, beautiful yet challenging course we can all enjoy!