“An All time Favorite”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Jersulem Gardens is an old love. I will never give it up. I mind that it grew up and moved around the corner, but it wasn't spoiled in the least. If you like Middle Eastern food, or want to learn to like it, this is your go to place. What particularly pleases me is its Tabouli salad made with quinoa. I've always loved tabouli, which traditionally is made from bulgher wheat, and I hated having to give it up because of my gluten intolerance. Ta da! I can eat it again.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank 26Babs

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This family-friendly restaurant serves fresh Middle Eastern food at a reasonable price. Servings are so copious that two could easily share one dinner.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Enjoysdining
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by with family after a game, whole area was packed. Fairly quick service, good menu of
mediterranean selections, which means great vegetarian options.
We got it to go but the interior was really pretty, colorful and warm.
Great option for light or full meal!

1  Thank markcubsfan
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice during our visit to Ann Arbor, and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals here. The falafel sandwich (get it with pickles!) was delicious, as were the house-made stuffed grape leaves. The desserts were excellent, too!

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Last visit was when they had their tiny place. New spot is large, bright and well designed. Food was as good as I recall from decades ago. Prices are quite reasonable and service spot on.