“amazing is the word”

Ranked #351 of 10,065 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$0 - US$110
Cuisines: African, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Serving the finest steaks complemented by an impressive wine selection with international appeal. The Meat Co is a 'must visit' destination when in town. Leveraging off its African heritage, The Meat Co's innovative design and striking decor reflects an eclectic combination of colour, texture & oversized bespoke elements to create a sense of theatre for diners.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went with my wife for a dinner at meat company madinat jumeirah. since we arrive, the hostess greeted us and helped us even without booking to find a beautiful table with a nice view on Burj al arab.Definitely the best view in Dubai. Our waiter Melvin was suggesting a lobster salad for starter and T-Bone steak as a main course to share in between us. we trusted him. Our meal was fantastic. The manager from morocco was very helpful, he fixed my entertainer app that was hanging. Will be back soon.

Foodfundint, General Manager at The Meat Co, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Richard M,

Thank you for the great review and the comment about our food and service.

We are happy that you had a good time and we appreciate the feedback.

Kind Regards

The Meat Co Souk Madinat Team

Write a ReviewReviews (2,035)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went with my family to this restaurant after walking around in the souk and I found it by surprise. it was a good surprise, the service was very friendly and not intrusive, the steaks were tender and cooked to perfection. At the end of our dinner the manager gave us a traditional dessert for my kids. I recommend this restaurant if you pass by to Dubai.

Hi Anthony D,

Thank you for the review. We are happy that you enjoyed your dinner with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The meat is really good and the view is amazing. Eating on Madinat Jumeirah canal and having direct view on Burj Al Arab is an amazing experience.

Foodfundint, General Manager at The Meat Co, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Crossmax38,

Thank for the great review and the comments about the view from our Restaurant.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent steak and service .. awesome view !! The steak was tender and the cake was superb.. I give 4 and not 5 only for the wine prices that in my opinion could be lower .. recommend !!

Hi Stefano G,

Thank you for the great review. We are very happy that you had a good time with us and you enjoyed your dinner. We are sorry to hear the prices of our wines are too high.

Hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked a table asking specifically NOT IN THE MIDDLE and with nice view the same was confirmed upon reservation and when arrived in the restaurant they did not even had the table booked for us and the waitress was taking us back and forth to look for a table a finally allocated a table totally in the middle which was the opposite of what I asked and what was confirmed to me. The manager Omar then approached saying no need to be upset is fine with such rude attitude that in 4years in Dubai I never experienced before. He was talking about business class and economy class tables (VERY UNPROFESSIONAL) and saying that the table requested would have been on the worst side of the restaurant which was again very bad and unprofessional attitude and especially not true as there was no table reserved and they just gave us whatever they found, no RESERVED sign in that table as it was on other tables which means that my table was given away to someone else and it would have been better to say just SORRY and try to recover instead of having such behavior. He was insisting with such rudeness and after his attitude when we raised our voice he became even worst. Let me tell you that with such Manager in such location and such company you will loose a lot of customers. No matter if the food is good, if the service is such bad with the competition of high level restaurants and staff in Dubai you will loose a lot. I am in the tourism industry as well and for sure I will never ever recommend this restaurant after receiving such respectfulness treatment and especially from a Manager. After we left I received 3 calls from him begging me to go back, too late! His behavior was UNACCEPTABLE and having such a Manager is a shame!

Foodfundint, General Manager at The Meat Co, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ms. Silvia R,

Thank you for review, your comments are very important for us. We are very sorry for the incident happened during your visit to our restaurant. In MeatCo we always endeavor to fulfill all our guest request in timely manner, providing outstanding service and making sure our guests are extremely happy. In your case we can see that we have fail and we apologize for our lack of commitment with you and your family.

Kindly consider that our manager had the best of the intentions to help you out with your preferred table and he was on top of the situation in order to accommodate you in the best table we have. Mr. Omar always works in a good fate for the benefit of his guest and you were not the exception. We can see there was a misunderstanding in the way he communicate to you and your family and we really regret this bad incident. Mr. Omar felt so bad in the manner you left the restaurant that he called you back to apologize and offer you the table you requested, knowing he has to go extra mile to give you the table.

Please accept this respond as a sincerely apologize and please let us know if you would like to give us a second chance contact me personally at nicolas.palumbo@meatco.ae, we will make sure you will experience the type of service we are very well known for.

Until then have a good day.

Kind Regards,