“Dive in Fujairah”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$138.80*
and up
Two Dives for certified divers and Snorkeling...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer diving excursions to certified divers and training for all levels from beginners to experienced divers. People can get to know the enchantments of the sea safely and easily by doing their first dives with us. we offer snorkeling trips, discovery scuba diving program for beginners.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 January 2018

This was the best trip that i never had before. Awesome staffs, Excellent BBQ and the best organised. I highly recommend for taking course with them. All staffs are professional, helpful and of course handsome :)))) if I can put over 5 for rating them, I might do that.

3  Thank Peet W
NemoDivingCenter, Owner at Nemo Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

All reviews
"visibility"
"swam"
"yacht"

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I took my Open Water and Advanced Open Water courses with this dive centre and then wanted to pursue a dive master certification so I had to dive on weekly basis with them in Fujairah in order to collect a large number of dives and start of the dive master program. Without doubt this is the best and most friendly and funniest staff you can meet in all of UAE. I highly recommend taking courses with hussam as he helps simplifying everything that is complicated. In addition, their courses are not only certified world wide by PADI, but also of a killer price. I also recommend their Fujairah yacht trips as it id both filled with activities and worth every dirham spent on it. I also recommend the Musandam, Oman two day overnight dive trip with usually takes place in April. Contact them and come escape the ordinary.

3  Thank wnasr_

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Good trip, excelent staff and dubai-fujairah transfer, excelent boat, and a BBQ at the end, thanks for everything.

2  Thank Regis A

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Great trip, fantastic staff!

The trip was well organised, collected me in the morning and had a day of 2 dives, all equipment included on a large boat followed by a bbq in the sun over looking the dive site.

I would thoroughly recommend them and I will be using them again.

1  Thank Stephanie R