“Such patience and understanding!”
Review of Nemo Diving Center

Nemo Diving Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer diving excursions to certified divers and training for all levels from beginners to experienced divers. People can get to know the enchantments of the sea safely and easily by doing their first dives with us. we offer snorkeling trips, discovery scuba diving program for beginners.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Being not the most confident person in water, I was very apprehensive about diving but my husband was really keen so was determined to give it a go. We did the 3 day Open Water course, my husband passed within the 3 days but unfortunately I really struggled with certain skills. The instructors were fantastic and made me feel extremely comfortable. They showed a huge amount of patience with me and said we would keep doing it until I succeeded. After 2 extra days diving I excitingly got passed my fears and passed. I am very grateful to both Hussam and Ahmed for keeping me positive and making so much fun. I will definitely be recommending Nemo Dive Center to all my friends.

1  Thank WeeMhairi
NemoDivingCenter, Manager at Nemo Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We are really glad to read your review, we really feel that we are so special , just we were doing our job what we have to do, DIVING is fun, we love when we see new people becoming certified divers and we feel more happy once we train them and see them doing well, being such a great scuba diver.

All reviews
"dived"
in 4 reviews
"eels"

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was a bit apprehensive at first, however it turned out to be a wonderful diving learning experience. Hats off and many thanks to ahmed (spelling?) and hossam - amazing people! A great depth of knowledge in teaching, straight to the point and to add funny and entertaining learning. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to dive or to learn diving.

You learn right in on the beach and in the sea. Do remember to bring sunscreen and a spare t-shirt, as it does get hot.

Thank you so much , we hope to see you again , be sure that we remember all our clients

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience, it was my first time diving and I got all the support I needed, professional and friendly team. had so much fun with them and looking forward to joining all the next diving trips, and definitely I recommend Nemo diving center for anyone

NemoDivingCenter, Owner at Nemo Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first time diving and it was amazing. The instructor was very very friendly and gave me all the instructions for the diving. The place for diving could not be better. I saw fishes and see eagles. He olsow took pictures under water. I totaly recomend it. Thank you for this great experiance. Greets Pavlo