12 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$189
Hotels.comUS$195
getaroom.comUS$306
1,676 results
All reviews la vita vanitas restaurant persian restaurant grand suite creek view beautiful hotel special thanks the executive lounge main pool duty manager amazing experience amazing service kids club special mention close to the airport giardino everton
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

So happy that finally I went to Palazzo Versace Dubai!
The swimming pool it’s great and the water warm.
That area it’s a very cool and fancy place to spend the day and chill with your friends amd meet good people.
I super recommend

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Palazzo Versace Dubai, Other at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear SophieDanaCz,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and for your recommendation.

We really appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We I come in to make chicken in no baby in the office I’m waiting 10 minutes to find same one to help me for chick in second no baby inform me where I can have my breakfast I disappointed I hope to improve the the employees how working for checking in

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Palazzo Versace Dubai, Other at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear abdullamalmarri,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Palazzo Versace Dubai.

We were concerned to read that you were disappointed with your check-in experience. Your feedback is very important to us and following your discussion with our Guest Experience Manager Emma Lemaire, please rest assured that we will look into this aspect of our service delivery to ensure that it lives up to the experience that we promise to all our guests.

We hope that you will provide us with another opportunity to restore your confidence in Palazzo Versace Dubai by visiting us again.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

Amazing Hotel, great service, luxury stay, friendly staff. They decorated our room for honeymoon very nice decoration. They are taking all safety measures during COVID19 which made us very comfortable and felt safe.

Dear bobarab93,

Thank you for choosing Palazzo Versace Dubai to spend such a special occasion as your honeymoon and for sharing with your observations about the safety precautions we have in place for our guests and team members.

We are pleased to read your review and to see, in such few words, how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you and your spouse back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

SPA facility is amazing and the massage was one of the best I had. Enjoyed the SPA and pool facilities a lot. The relaxing room was also very enjoyable given the hot relaxing bed. Also after-SPA drinks were very fresh, opt for one of the smoothies.

Date of stay: February 2021
Palazzo Versace Dubai, Other at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear 355banub,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to know that your experience at The SPA was amazing.
We really appreciate your comments which have been shared with our greater team.

Your recommendation is very much valued and we would be delighted to welcome you back at The SPA again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

My family and i really enjoyed our stay in this property, will come again for sure. Breakfast have very tatsty and good selection of food. Bathroom shampoo need to have a better one. And i request a birthday cake for my husband when i booked and nothing in. Overall experience was very good

Dear alnaqbia2021,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit at Palazzo Versace Dubai and for discussing your feedback further with our Guest Experience Manager, Emma Lemaire.

We are delighted to know that everything went well during your stay and that you will consider returning back again in the future.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.