“Familiemiddag på en torsdag ”
Review of Zahr El Rouman

Zahr El Rouman
Ranked #1,450 of 10,296 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food from the Middle East. Fine size of the dishes. Amazing taste of sausages, the lamb, all types of salads are worth trying. Watermelon and pomegranate fresh juice is really good.
A bit expensive, but totally with it.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for Arabian Style food, Fresh Juices, Best customer service I highly recommend this Restaurant. I usually order Watermelon juice very tasty. You view Burj khalifa and enjoy the beautiful view of the fountains. Great place for families and friends to hangout. The staff pretty cool and friendly, I wanna thank the manager Hasan for his professional service and helping me with their wi fi, and the staff Tony next to the door, she was smiling all the time makes you feel welcome. The staff Mariah she is really helpful in telling me the most selling juice pomegranate mix with watermelon it is unbelievable. Thanks to mark who served it and thanks for all the great staff. My advise is if you are thinking of Arabian breakfast, you should try it here. And if you are thinking of great view of fountains you should hangout here at night and must try the juices they have in the menu. Above that all they have free fast internet (Wifi).

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Open very late!
Came in very late at night after hanging out in business bay and craving shawerma....
Ordered the following
Falafel: fantastic and crispy
Chicken and beef shawerma plate: very good.. Both types of meat were good and the garlic dipping sauce was great
Hummus with meat: this was just OK for me.. I felt like it lacked flavor

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Literally the best Lebanese food I have had in Dubai. The lamb shish skewers are excellent as they are very soft and tender. The tabouleh is fresh and refreshing. Definitely try there Kibbeh.

Insta: roshtravels

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Food is nice
Service is excellent
I really liked and enjoyed a lot with my friends
We will come back again ;)