“Best breakfast in Dubai”
Review of Eggspectation

Eggspectation
Ranked #615 of 14,173 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: ₱848 - ₱1,414
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: From West to East, Eggspectation restaurants in Dubai have unique menu offerings, representing New American, Canadian, French, and Italian Cuisines. Eggspectation restaurants have become synonymous with innovation, high quality food, excellent service, and a unique and exciting dining experience.
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

If your going to the UAE you have to stop here for breakfast- food is served all day but I prefer my eggs on a morning! Fun atmosphere and friendly staff! The portions are generous and the menu is huge! Shakes, smoothies and juices too! What more could you want!

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

Family of four with smoothies and coffee- equivalent to £61.

Great choice on the menu for a breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. We use for brunch.

The omelettes are wonderful! Throughly cooked with a wide range of fillings. All come with potato and a small side of fruit.

Pancakes 10x better than iHop! Thick and fluffy and with real fruit not covered in syrup.

Lovely atmosphere and right on the beach. Very friendly staff and very quick service. Love this place!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2015

I went to have an egg-ilicious breakfast with my family and was served exactly what I had wanted .. I had a bagel while my sister had this mac n cheese pasta .. and waffles were just amazing .. will visit again soon .

Reviewed May 26, 2015

Great food, great service, big portions, amazing variety to choose from, great location on the JBR walk and egg-celent value for money. Not just for breakfast, anytime any day!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed May 26, 2015

Eggspectations is a lovely restaurant location on the JBR promenade, which is a lovely place to walk around (when it's not so hot). We were only staying in Dubai for two days and both days we ended up eating here. As you might expect, the place was packed at the weekend but much quieter at the start of the week.

The menu choice is huge, but not necessary great for the health conscious, there are "healthy options" but for the price you may as well eat elsewhere. I had the Eggstravaganza, which was delicious and kept me full well into the evening. The customer service was great too, I'm sure this will be our brunch place of choice on our next visit to Dubai.