“The Best Beef Fry In UAE”

Aaraamam Restaurant
Ranked #1,881 of 10,058 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It is not an expensive fine dining kind but a family restaurant with traditional kerala cuisine as two of us was not keen on stuffing ourselves we just had Beef Fry on my friend's suggestion as he is a regular there and it was my first time and it the Parotta and Beef Fry were mind blowing they gave us fish gravy on request and it was superb....not expensive.....they had good snack like unni appam, achappam and Jaggery & coconut filled Ada which i took home was very good......the staff and service was great overall a good joint must visit soon to try other dishes......hopefully this week itself.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Great food and superb staffs

Simply the best. Close your eyes, touch and order an item in the menu. Trust me. It's worth the money and even more.

Will be back again

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I LOVE this place! My favorites are the traditional chayya, kumbal-appam, parripu-vada and ooni-appam! Apart from that, their food is really good. Breakfast kallappam and motta roast along with their special red chutney is a must try.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Went on a mid week morning, they start at 7 am onwards. We ordered for kallappam and beef curry + egg roast. On knowing that there is veg stew available too, I requested if the server could get me some to taste. He obliged willingly with a smile and didnt charge me for it!
Reasonable prices and authentic keralan food menu. Yet to try the rest, but will do soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Mostly south and central kerala style specializing in spicy flavorful curries and rotis we tried kerala porotta and fried chicken roast , tried sweet corn soup
Also