Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$72.50
from US$43.00
from US$63.00
1,687 results
All reviews visa application desert safari mr arun visa service special thanks dune bashing city tour abu dhabi wonderful trip dhow cruise amazing experience visit dubai sand dunes camel ride burj khalifa ira musandam
Selected filters

Nimit is very helpful
And fast and he is updating constantly. He is good and reliable in terms of visa processing

Date of experience: August 2021
Michelle_CityOne, Executive Secretary at City One Tourism & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback! It is with great pleasure to receive these kinds of words that are surely a motivation for us to always give our best. Looking forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nimit Joshi assisted in me in all ways when I was looking to come back to Dubai after being stuck here so I'm grateful for his services, kindness and professionalism in providing the best services

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have ordered from city one 3 times in one year for a tourism visa! It’s quick and very good service. They always respond very quickly, and update you daily on the process. I’m always booking from city one !

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

I just saw ur agency through FB
After I got contact trough Mr. Nimit Joshi
He was able to assist me good... very kindness Man
I got my ticket from Ghana to Dubai

Reviewed 16 August 2021

Whenever I have visitors in Dubai, Rahul (City One Travel) is the first choice especially to make their visa ready on time.
He responds in time and is always there for any support.

Thanks Rahul