“So Lovely breakfast ”

3in1
Ranked #719 of 10,585 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: 3in1 is a contemporary modern restaurant popular for its award-winning brunches. It serves international and Mediterranean inspired cuisine, along with seating on a large open-air terrace, adjacent to the pool. Open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 3in1 offers both indoor and al fresco dining, as well as private cabanas for those who enjoy a little more privacy.
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

After a 6 hours flight, at 6 in the morning, the brightness and comfort of this nice restaurant was a relief.
The always smiling waiters were also efficient, present, but discreet.
The food was excellent, especially the fresh fruit.
Also, the VIDA DOWNTOWN hotel is amazing.
Francesca

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Choice of indoor or outdoor eating. Excellent breakfast spread and a la carte choice. Service is attentive.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great lunch and dinner, their beef burger, pasta, steak are all great.
Nice place to chill at night by the pool with drinks and shisha.
Helpful & Patient staff, which i would like to specially highlight, Ms Anushi, who are very helpful and had answered many of my tourist questions, as it's my first trip to Dubai.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

NIce options for foods, entertainer welcome, free valet parking, good drinks..
As a regular customer, I feel that the service has increased - at least the speed of serving :d

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What had to be an easy Sunday night turned into a pile of horrible service and 'amazing' service. We were 6 of us, and we decided to go somewhere close to our houses and to have a drink and something easy to eat, so 3 in 1 was the closest place and since we have been here so many times, why not.. Two of my friends arrived earlier and asked for a table..the waitress pulls a table of two and surrounds it by 6 chairs..my friends asked the lady if we can have a bigger table giving the fact that we are 6 and she said only if you eat we can put another table...excuse me?! So they advised the lovely waitress that we are going to eat as well, that is why we have chosen the place..a bit after, myself and my friend arrived there as well, one of my friends was having a glass of wine the other one still waiting for hers for about 10min..after they ordered at the same time..apparently the waitress thought they will share only one glass. As we wanted wine as well we decided to go for a bottle, soon another waiter comes with a glass of wine, we asked him to bring us a bottle from the same wine..and ordered some bits and still and sparkling water..10min sparkling water arrives..we reminded the waiter, which at that point we weren't sure if he is a commie or a waiter, about the wine and still water..5min the still water arrives at the table..10min only 2 starters out of 4..finaly the waitress passes our table so we managed to catch her attention and remind her that we are still waiting for the wine bottle, bare in mind we were waiting for 30min..for a bottle of wine..and also about the rest of the food..her answer was shocking - 'you didn't order with me you ordered with someone else, so I was not aware, but I will check', she takes again our order and repeats it and leaves; in the end the wine arrives!! Also the rest of the starters..however, the waitress put down on the table an extra salad that we did not ordered..so we told her that, her answer again - 'really, what did you ordered?' ...my love, you are the waitress and you ever wrote it..what do you think? And guess what, she takes the dish and leaves. Funny part was, that we had the starters in front of us but no cutleries nor plates..so wave and wave until someone came and asked him for the above mentioned..he came with them pilled on top of each other and dumped them in front of my boyfriend..no customer service what so ever..we were all looking at each other like 'what is it happening here, and what did just happened?' Fast forward again, we ask for the bill..arrives and we have a look at it..the salad that she brought to the table and removed it after was on the bill so I asked the lady to check the bill again, and again!! She had the nerve on saying 'why, what is wrong with it'..lady..do you even check your bills before presenting them to your customers? Leaves comes again with the new bill which we decided to split it in 2 so less back and forth with dividing.. at this point I thought that I should write a review after ages..the waitress has the audacity to tell me that she is going to round up the amount.. Excuse me what?!?!? On what grounds?! Because the service was sooo impeccable? Because you gave us a dish and after took it and still kept it on the bill? Because we waited 30min for a bottle of wine and everything came to the table staggered? Are you serious now?!?
I work in hospitality myself, and I know customer service..but what I experienced this evening was the worst service that I ever received!! Pure disappointment and moat definitely will never go back

1  Thank AlinaR457