3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
Trip.comUS$76
2,778 results
All reviews west tower business hotel rooftop bar business trip special thanks room service pleasant stay enjoyed my stay amazing service special mention metro station the executive lounge eunice taha mirza marina media
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing hotel perfectly located. Helpful, friendly staff especially Carlito from the pool who go above and beyond to make sure you have the best time, also very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable regarding places to visit in Dubai. An excellent breakfast buffet. We will definetely come back with friends and I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank camilamZ1513SG
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is one of the kind as they have the best guest services and the rooms and the food as well is to notch.when I arrived was welcome by Stephen who turned To be my guild and source of information during my stay with places to visit and bookings.unice at the reception was nice and welcome me and my check in was super fast.melissa hope i say her name correctly has helped a lot with room request and i have not lack anything form the big team of housekeeping.
Thank you Radisson media city for the amazing service.

1  Thank 132nehemiek
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to thank Mr Sasi for his outstanding and great service. He made my stay memorable. Radisson Blu Hotel Media city is a wonderful Hotel in dubai. Good location, near Metro and,tram. Very good view of beautiful Dubai.Good breakfast menu and room service.

1  Thank nizuk2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Some things could be improved like the breakfast variety. But also all hotels could speak with the government to release the masks from everyone. All passengers arriving to Dubai have negative PCR test, so no one have COVID for sure, why then wearing a mask?

1  Thank DomiTorreto
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just to wish the team a big thank you for the wonderful stay I’ve had at the Radisson Blu Dubai Media City.
From start to finish 14 days the staff could not have done enough to make my stay a very pleasurable one.
To Shurjat who looked after my room on level 4 and kept the room spotless and making the bed on several occasions superb.
Dyan in the Icon bar with her infectious personality who made you feel at home and very welcome.
Trexia at reception who on several occasions helped with the printing of documents to assist me. Also a big thank you for helping me obtain my PCR test before flying to Oman. A big thank you.
It is maybe wrong to single out staff because everyone at this hotel work to a very high professional standard. Great selection of foods at breakfast and evening meals and with the current COVID restrictions the service of food is table service putting extra pressure on staff but always done with a smile which you can see in their eyes even though we all wear masks!
All in all would recommend this hotel even if it’s just to meet the staff!
Well done to all and a big thank you

1  Thank Malbroch