US$303
US$270
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

US$70
US$54
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$128
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$163
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$95
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$130
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$62
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Marco Polo Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$26
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$484
US$260
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$428/night.

Ghaya Grand Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$65
2,537 results
All reviewsthai kitchencafe arabesqueamara spaspa roomclose to the airportterrace baroverlooking the marinabeautiful propertyminutes from the airportrooms are spaciousfavorite hotelpool area isburj khalifaluxury hotelmetro stationcreektraiteur
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the first time our family in Dubai, we chose Park Hyatt due to the famous brand name and the photos posted, and it was proved that our choice is correct.

We arrived early morning and felt really tired, very good news was our room was ready for early checkin. We could enjoy a delicious breakfast, had a nap to recharge for the upcoming activities, spa, swimming, shopping.....

The hotel room was very clean and spacious, really the same size as per the photos we saw in the booking site. Everything was good except someone smoking in the next room/balcony caused bad smell in our room.

Last night we tried Thai restaurant, the food was unexpectedly good, Ms Ghie who served our table was very caring, the crab curry was too spicy for us, immediately she brought us ice cold water melon to cool us down. Glad that we tried and left us very good memory.

On the final day, our request for late check out was accepted, which gave us good connection for our flight back home.

All in all, the hotel is highly recommended, though the location is a bit far from the downtown shopping area and it always needs Taxi/Uber to travel.

Room Tip: Higher floor is better with good view without blocking by the trees
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Federico M, General Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Connie C,

It is truly heartwarming to read about your review and I am happy you chose us as your choice of stay in Dubai.

I am glad the room was able to live up to your expectations and that you were able to have a good rest in it before heading out for your activities at our resort and in Dubai.

The Thai Kitchen has always been a inseparable part of our property and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience.

I would like to thank you for recommending us and we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here in 2014 and was again very impressed. Irene at reception was particularly helpful and friendly. All staff, in fact, were most helpful.
The overall impression of the hotel is that it is very opulent. The bedroom was very comfortable and spacious although the air conditioning was a little difficult to adjust. The balcony with great views of the marina was very much appreciated. There was a very wide range of choice in the buffet breakfast, I preferred the cold section. Noeme is by far the best value of the three restaurants and one cafe.

The swimming pool is not the largest hotel pool I have encountered but is perfectly adequate. The gym is significantly above average.

The hotel is very well placed for the airport and is also a AED 40-50 taxi ride from the Dubai Mall.

Dear Alantroy,

Thanks for staying with us once again. I am very pleased to know we have managed to always impress you. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious layout of your room overlooking the stunning Dubai Creek and marina.

I am happy to learn that you were able to experience our new outlets at The Promenade as well as the lavish breakfast at Brasserie du Park.

I thank you for highlighting the efforts of my team in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Well presented hotel, what you expect from the Park Hyatt hotels.

The rooms are extremely spacious.

The reception was kind enough to provide early check in and move our breakfast to the day we checked in as we were leaving early the next morning. They offered this to us we didn't even have to ask. Great customer service.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Federico M, General Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Sandra K,

It is lovely to hear about your experience.

I am glad you enjoyed the spacious layout of the rooms topped off with an astonishing view. I am very pleased to learn that my team took great care of you and went beyond your expectations to ensure you have a memorable stay with us.

I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I have been to many hotels that look beautiful and feel luxurious. But this was the first time, that I found the staff, consistently welcoming and truly caring. The staff and facilities combined, made our stay exceptional and highly enjoyable. Thankyou Park Hyatt Dubai and well done! You get a gold star from me.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Federico M, General Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Natalie340,

I am happy you were able to experience the consistent level of service provided by my team. It is great to know that you enjoyed the extensive facilities at our property and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I was blown away by my stay at Park Hyatt Dubai - I live in Dubai so I visited the Hotel as a staycation. I truly felt like I had escaped the city and been transported to the Mediterranean; the lush gardens, beautiful white washed architecture and tranquil pools. Our suite was spacious, warm and welcoming with a large outdoor terrace overlooking the gardens and lagoon - perfect for an evening glass of wine, at sunset! The service by the pool was impeccable, where cool off treats (cold towels, juice and water) appeared like magic, as soon as we needed them. The staff in the gorgeous restaurants on The Promenade were always smiling, super speedy with service, and informed on everything on the menus, making excellent recommendations on dishes and drinks to try. I particularly loved Noepe for light, delicious bites and fresh fruity cocktails, overlooking the boats of the Marina. I would highly recommend a visit to this Hotel - I left refreshed and rejuvenated for the week ahead.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Freya C,

I am overjoyed to read about your wonderful staycation. As you mentioned our resort truly provides a feeling of a luxury getaway without actually leaving the heart of the city. I am glad you appreciated the Mediterranean influences around the property as well as the lush gardens and our relaxing outdoor pool.

I am also very happy to learn that you were able to experience The Promenade, our unique dining destination that offers five distinct dining concepts all in one place.

I am delighted that we had the opportunity to provide you with a refreshing escape.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,