“Favorite macaroons”
Review of Knightsbridge Cafe

Knightsbridge Cafe
Ranked #3,528 of 10,446 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Knightsbridge Cafe is in a convenient and pleasant view location. Staff is friendly, if you are regular visitor they remembered your preferences. Shisha not wow but good one. During big football matches you can enjoy watching the game there.
But the most important Knightsbridge Cafe does my son favorite Macaroons. Big variety and very tasty.
Keep it up and will definitely visit again and again

Reviewed 11 February 2016

From the moment you enter the cafe, you will make up your mind that you are going to have a good time! All because of its awesome architecture and interiors. Nevertheless, after I ordered my breakfast meal, I was mighty surprised by their service, which is very prompt and courteous. But the real winner was the food. The Salmon Omelette was good, baked beans were home-made style and tasted good, cherry tomatoes were tossed in olive oil and herbs and were flavorsome. What stood out was the hash browns! So crisp, perfectly fried and had the woody flavor to offset the bland flavor of potato. Also notable is the Turkey Sausage, which didn't seem the industrial variety. The Veg. Sandwich was amazing, bursting with flavors from fresh veggies. Orange juice was fresh and refreshing. Coffee was by Illy, thus ought to be good. And everything was complemented by the ambience which is pleasant and chic. A must-visit for a laid-back weekend.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

We visited late afternoon and I used a groupon voucher I had which got me 2 sheeshas, sandwiches, fries, drink and cake for 2 for about 120AED. Food was lovely, sheesha not brilliant but still an ok smoke. Lovely outdoor seating but it is slightly out of the way with regards to location.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

The restaurant was very empty yet the service was extremely poor. It took far too long for our food and drinks to arrive and when we questioned why it was taking so long we were told they were very busy. There was a distinct lack of interest in our custom. When the food arrived it was nothing out of the ordinary and the salad was in fact pretty poor. We will never be going back again and I will be recommending others don't. Extremely disappointed.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is my 2nd visit to Kinghtsbridge Cafe for High Tea. Both times I used a groupon voucher. I paid for High Tea for 6 people. On my previous visit we were given a choice of sandwiches to choose from. This morning however, when we sat down our server asked whether we would like tea or coffee, but it was only green tea. When I explained we had come for High Tea she didn't seem to get that it should be served with traditional tea. We had 4 children with us, who don't drink coffee or herbal tea. Our server told us that there was no shop near by and that we couldn't have soft drinks Instead. After some time and discussion the server visited the cafe next door and produced some teabags.
Our high tea was then just placed in front of us, no choice of sandwich, no choice of cake. We were given only 2 high teas, instead of 3, there were not enough sandwiches for 6 people (4 of ours were children and only ate one quarter of a sandwich each, one didn't have one at all). The couple on the next table ordered the same as us, and had the same amount of sandwiches for two people.
The cakes, as usual, were delicious, and the macaroons, amazing. But really, really disappointed in the service and food.

1  Thank Mumtimes3