All reviewslake viewsmall mallcucina restaurantal maktoumjebel alifree shuttleshopping mallibn battuta mallshuttle servicebusiness tripnice poolroom was spaciousduring ramadanamazing hotelsupermarketemiratessobo
Reviewed 19 July 2017

As it was my weekdays holiday along with my friends. we dint stay there but we want to try out something new place little out of the city for a chill out drinks night. so we have tried courtyard, Dubai. From the door itself we were treated well and we have no idea where to keep our backpack as we don't want to hangout in bar along with our bags but bell man assisted us quickly he accepted our bags to store it there was good gesture. once we entered the bar all I can see is it is cozy and classic. ambience was great along with a view of lake. we have sat on cushion sofa and it was very comfortable people who want to sit and spend more time that will be ideal. Light music as it was not too noisy so people likes light music can surely visit here. people were very good in bar staffs. we have ordered couple of drinks and chicken wings and it was so yum and crispy. and prices are very reasonable for a star hotel. cant smoke inside the bar but you have option to smoke in balcony area which was just attached to it. Restrooms are well maintained I have went 2 time in all the time I have found supplies were replenished and well cleaned. once we decided to wind up we went down to pick our bag but no one was there but the guy from front desk came out and helped us very happily also I have noticed while I was standing he even picked luggage's from outside to inside which was super cool. its like Marriott trained everybody to do all. Finlay it was great weekdays with my friends. hats Off Marriott!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
DXBCY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dubai, Green Community, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear RandyZoOm

Thank you for sharing your chill out drinks night with us and for the excellent rating you have given.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your evening with us and that the teams looked after you in all areas of the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Staff is so helpful! Everyone is so nice and caring. Room was clean and all amenities provided. Pool was clean, breakfast included was great also. Went with our two children who enjoyed the pool and the cookies and chocolate in the lobby! Was so sweet to even give us some in a box To go upon checkout! Will be coming back soon!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
DXBCY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dubai, Green Community, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Jenny P

Thank you for sharing your stay with us and for the excellent rating you have given.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the cookies in the lobby and that your children enjoyed the pool.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Been travelling to Dubai for work for a while and dependent on where in Dubai dictates the hotel. First time there is no exhibition involved at World Trade Centre and as the warehouse is in Dubai Investment Park - and a colleague was already booked in - I gave it ago. Okay so its a few miles from most touristy things and you can see it catering for the local business area but its not a "business" style hotel. Its like a cross combo, if you were staying there and were happy to use the shuttle bus downtown or taxi's you would not be disappointed just because you can't see the the sea. About 45 Minutes / 100 AED in a taxi from Airport. I used a prebooked transfer which cost 80 AED. I am told it was school holiday so traffic was easier as many locals had returned to their home country, Hotel is attached to The Market a small shopping mall with alot of soft drink only restaurants. What amazed me about this hotel was the staff. From the moment the porter opened the taxi door on arrival to the moment the receptionist closed the taxi door on departure - I have never seen so many "staff" with constant smiles on their faces. I am not a social person and saying hello to everyone in a corridor is not my thing but you can't help it here. Seemless check in, smart room with balcony. Clean and efficient. Lobby cafe, outdoor pool with bar although it was permanently deserted as it was 45 degrees and there was little sun, just a haze. I have no idea what they sold there. An Italian Restaurant where I had a dreadful starter but after only mildly complained the crab was "over pickled" it was taken off the bill without us asking. Nice steak for main. Upstairs is a pub/bar - The Neighborhood. Usual expensive Dubai prices - they can't do anything about that but ambient. Watched Grand Prix on big screens - seem to have some locals from the apartments and communities close by - Had a English Beer on as well. Quiz night Monday which we didn't want to participate but joined in and it was a very pleasant evening. Popped in late Tuesday night as we had been out and just felt so welcome. Obviously being close to the office means its now on my radar and I have no qualms about coming back.

Room Tip: Book one with a balcony and lake view
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Dear Mardood

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the excellent rating you have given.

I was delighted to hear that the teams looked after you during your time with us and that you received welcoming service around the hotel.

As we are close to your office, I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

It is in industrial area. If you are going to stay in Dubai Investment park, Marriot Courtyard is best choice. There is a shopping center and market within hotel facility.
Good breakfast in front of lake view.

Room Tip: very nice lake view room
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
DXBCY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dubai, Green Community, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Esat A

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed breakfast overlooking the lake.

Thank you for your recommendation; I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Courtyard consist of Marriott hotel, restaurants inside the mall or with waterfront view and nice lakeside walk. It also features numerous shops, supermarkets, salons, vet, off licence and pharmacies.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family