Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$220
Hilton
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$145
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$770
US$327
Jumeirah.com
US$479
US$408
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$518
US$278
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$218
Shangri-La.com
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$143
  • Pool
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$117
US$87
Agoda.com
US$5,038
TripAdvisor
3,584 results
All reviewsmadinat jumeirahpremium leisure clubwild waditalise spapat thaigolf buggiesarabic styleice lollieshotel complexhalf boardafternoon teaour honeymooncold towelskids clubrestaurants and barsamazing hotelpure luxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Enjoyed my stay here for a couple of nights whilst visiting friends who emigrated a few years ago. The complimentary guest amenities were elemis spa products - which were nice to use. Brunch here was legendary - one of my favourite brunches in Dubai so far.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Libby M,

Thank you for choosing Jumeirah Al Qasr on your recent visit to Dubai and happy to know that you also experienced our famous Friday Brunch. We are pleased to receive your wonderful comment and thank you for sharing this via TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Palace of Madinat Jumeirah in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our last trip was for two reasons, one to escape the British weather and the other to say goodbye to our friend Manju from the club lounge bar.
The weather in Jan was mid 20’s with no rain and the hotel was reasonably busy.
We were collected from the airport by Manuel who had seen our names on the list of collections and he requested that he collect us, (We’d forgotten on this occasion to request Manuel). Just shows how well the staff learn your preferences.
Visiting this hotel really does get better each visit, even during the extensive refurbishment the level of service has not been affected.
We were treats to our favourite room which had recently undergone a complete refurbishment and had some welcome new additions, including better lighting and temperature control and a more contemporary Arabic decor. The new rooms are amazing and will keep Al Qasr at the top for a good few years.
This trip was just the two of us and gave us the opportunity to explore some of the newer restaurants within the resort. We received a warm welcome on arrival at the hotel, longer serving members of the team greeted us as true friends with genuine smiles to see us back. Eri the club lounge manager and Rose made our stay all the more comfortable by arranging our evening meal reservations and altering the times at a moments notice if we were running late. Kelly was conscious that our preferred room wasn’t available at check in time, she kept us informed and when our room was available the club lounge staff assisted in moving our clothing. This is not normally something I would accept (typical Brit who likes to struggle on), however the staff were so good I let them get on with it and we were in our room of choice inside an hour. A big thank you to Braian for his efforts above and beyond and making the transition seamless.
So our good friend left Al Qasr with a heavy heart, it was his choice to seek pastures new, (selfishly we didn’t want him to leave and I think the hotel thought the same). We were proud and privileged to be with him on his last shift, good luck Manju.
Wait has taken over the bar but has big boots to fill, however he was coping well whilst we finished up our holiday and seemed to come in to his own once Manju left. This brings me to the one and only Amjad, this guy has many guests as their preferred member of the evening team, he has taken his role more seriously and handles the paperwork in his his stride and is very conscientious, whilst still retaining his good humour. Engage with the staff and they really come into their own and you will get a lot more out of your stay, some guests are quite rude with the staff and they grin and take it.
Now this brings me to breakfast, with the Queen of the lounge Val, I’ve written so many things about Val in previous reports, she genuinely deserves our comments. Val makes your breakfast run like clockwork and takes care of the guests requests, your favourite coffee or tea will simply arrive without you having to ask, this is for all guests and not just her repeats, after a day or so Val will get your preferences just right. Chef Janika again took care of our foods requests including the nicest fresh pancakes made to order.
Immaculately clean, the best staff, comfortable rooms / beds, the most amazing facilities and eateries. Oh I Almost forgot The Hide Restaurant and Lika the manageress, makes us feel very welcome every visit, thank you Lika.
Ragenda on the doo4 arranged our evening transport and made us smile every time we saw him, he’s a Gem of a guy.
We hope to visit again real soon we’ll never tire of this resort.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Subzilla,

I am very delighted to read of your experience and would like to personally thank you for choosing to return to Jumeirah Al Qasr for a very personal reason. It is very pleasing to read how much you have enjoyed your time with us, thank you for acknowledging our commitment to our high standards – I know our colleagues are equally delighted to read of your complimenting feedback.

Indeed, we pride ourselves on our fabulous team of colleagues who are grateful for your warm acknowledgement of our efforts to exceed your expectations. Your comments will serve to motivate and inspire the team to continue delivering the best services to our guests.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and recommending us on TripAdvisor. I look forward to welcoming you back to your "home away from home" hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Al Qasr is a hotel with taste & yet is extravagant in its decor and style. The chandeliers, the flooring, the landscped gardens, the attire and the service takes you to the realm of the Arabian Nights.

Room Tip: Face the sea
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear DivineDestination,

Thank you for visiting Jumeirah Al Qasr and shared such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to know that you love the hotel from décor, surrounding area to the service provided by our team.

I sincerely appreciate that you mentioned all the positive elements that you have experienced and we all look forward to welcoming you back to "The Palace" Jumeirah Al Qasr hopefully soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is probably one of the most stunning resorts I have stayed at. The staff also went over and beyond to help. The water taxi was a lovely way to get around the property. I only wish i had been there on holiday to enjoy all the facilities. i will definitely return with my family.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Tpinkstone,

Many thanks for your gracious review that you posted on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Al Qasr, Dubai.

We are delighted to read through your comments and I thank you on behalf of the team, for detailing so many positive elements that you have experienced within the resort.

Thank you for choosing our resort as your holiday venue and we all are certainly look forward to welcoming you back, for another magical experience at The Palace of Madinat Jumeirah, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Two friends, My partner and I visited the al qasr in October and had the most fantastic holiday.
The hotel is a perfect 5-6 star, clean and refined. There are few children and those there are well behaved.
The staff are amazing. There was nothing too much trouble from remembering your favourite drink to remembering how you like your eggs cooked. The premium staff who made our holiday were Rashid, Santosh, Amjad, Rabina, Rose, Val, Wai, Manju and Elmira. I cannot recommend them highly enough
Dubai has changed over the last few years. It is still as clean and organised but it has become more liberal since we went a few years ago. Women now still wear modest summer dresses and leggings but not as many made the effort to cover all their legs and shoulders. You still need to be respectful but the atmosphere is much more relaxed.
In the hotel anything goes within reason trashy beachwear is certainly not the order of the day and you are expected to dress for dinner, but you would expect that. However it’s not stuffy and the staff are so welcoming it’s untrue
Fantastic holiday, my favourite place in earth thus far

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer P

Dear Jennifer P,

Thank you for mentioning so many positive elements that you have experienced during your recent stay at Jumeirah Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah.

In particular, I am very pleased to learn that the team has contributed positively, I will certainly share this with the team whom I am sure will be delighted to receive your feedback.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comments via TripAdvisor, we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Palace of Madinat Jumeirah, for another fantastic holiday in the near future.