The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$136
Hotels.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$191
US$136
US$254
US$221
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$133
JW Marriott
  • Pool
US$61
US$47
Agoda.com
Marco Polo Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$24
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

US$212
US$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$65
Priceline
Ghaya Grand Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$56
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$294
US$271
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$320/night.

1,448 results
All reviewsdouble treeemirates malltikkadry hotelwasher dryerwalking distancemetro stationminute walkone bedroom suiteno alcoholshuttle busshuttle servicejumeirah beachbreakfast was excellentexcellent hotelbusiness tripan upgrade
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Hotel one bedroom suite was well furnished. Daily newspaper . stayed half board, little disappointed with the limited buffet foods but the staff in the dining room made up for it. The only downside of the one bed seperate lounge no balcony... all in all it is well worth a stay the price for the package very reasonable. walking distance from the Mall of Emirates. If you need a bar this does not have ....take a lot of duty free on arrival..

Room Tip: go fo the suites stayed on 11 the floor even with the continuous building works id Dubai was not disturbed.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Piotr B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear David O,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear that overall you had a nice stay with us and I would like to thank you for your lovely comment about our team members.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The corner suite was lovely so I do not know what the regular rooms look like. I was very pleased with it and especially the bathroom. My room overlooked an Emirate Mall entrance with the ski side and you could see the Burj Al Arab and the Sheraton Hotel Tower. My only downfall is I did not get the shortcut instructions from the mall and due to the closed construction areas, it took over 30 minutes and I was already exhausted and not a happy camper. I did see massage places on this return, but I could not walk back for 10-15 minutes.
All the staff was very pleasant. The Bistro served and excellent choice for the buffet breakfast. They accommodated me with Brie goat cheese for my omelette with being allergic to regular cheese. The previous day there was salmon so was looking for that again, but was not out. The chef went and brought me some for my omelette.

Room Tip: Ask for corner suite.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Valerie P
Piotr B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Valerie P,

Thank you very much for this amazing 5 starts review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us. It is always a pleasure to read that our team members went above and beyond to ensure your omelette is prepared up to your liking.

We hope to see you soon again at Doubletree Al Barsha.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This is our usual base when visiting Dubai. Probably stayed here in excess of 10 times.
Consistent, clean, great location, great service, attentive staff. We always opt for the one bedroom option with cooking facilities. Great selection of kitchen utensils. Cannot fault this place.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear mudaliar01,

Than you very much for this amazing 5 starts review on Trip Advisor.

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a nice stay with us and that our hotel is the regular place for you to stay when you are in Dubai.

I would also like to thank you for your lovely feedback related to the service and attentiveness of our team.

We hope to see you soon again here in Doubletree Al Barsha,

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have been to this hotel a few times now and each time I am so pleased by the quality of service and friendliness of the staff. When you are travelling on business these things reallly do make such a difference to your stay. The in room dining menu was really good and very efficient in terms of service. The breakfast had a wide selection on offer and again, the staff were so helpful and polite. Only down side would be the size of the gym, for this size of hotel I would expect something more substantial with more equipment.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Garry H
Piotr B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Garry H,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is with pleasure to read that every time you stay with us you are pleased by the quality of service and friendliness of our team members.

I would also like to thank you for your lovely feedback related to breakfast and rooms service menu selection and quality.

We hope to welcome you back again any time soon,

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Being a diamond member, there was little recognition of my diamond status, no upgrades, no diamond service. It was basically a hotel property to stay in your room for the night. The Front Desk manager had a permanent frown, no going that extra mile, and the service was poor. I had to call repeatedly and wait for more than 20mins for my room key.

Compared to hospitality of DoubleTree Gurgaon, India, this DoubleTree is a far distant wannabe cousin of DoubleTree Gurgaon.

Stay at this hotel, only for its location close to Palm Jumeira. It has no views whatsoever, little service to boast about and no star treatment for diamond members.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank A943ACanthonyl
Piotr B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear A943ACanthonyl,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am really sorry to hear that you did not feel recognized as a Diamond Hilton member while staying with us.
As per our telephone conversation just after your check-in I hope you did appreciate the procedures we are oblige to follow up based on local law and regulations as well as the selection of rooms we had presented you with to find the one up to your satisfaction.

We hope to be able to welcome you back to Doubletree Al Barsha soon.

Kind regards,