23 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$177
TravelocityUS$177
eDreamsUS$177
travelup.comUS$311
11,454 results
All reviews tallest hotel the executive lounge tower b vault bar corner suite high floor bell desk burj khalifa guest relations thai restaurant special thanks free shuttle amazing hotel business hotel amazing experience special mention amazing service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been staying for over one week at JW Marriott and it has been a really great experience so far, specially mentioning Praveen from housekeeping who has been taking care of me and doing an excellent job in my room and Paul Shaju housekeeping in charge who kept checking on me each day.
The staff at the Kitchen 6 and really helpful, smiley and friendly, the hotel has great views and amazing staff.

Date of stay: August 2021
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, General Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 552akp,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share the wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor about your positive stay with us. It is certainly the highlight of my day to hear from customers who enjoyed their time with us at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai and I look forward to recognizing my team members you mentioned for a job very well done!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

good service by rozaldo, rodel and william! Always with a smile on their faces :) I come to the hotel every week and they're always there to help me with valet parking and bring all the stuffs i'm carrying!

Dear 2jessican,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An outstanding hotel, exceptionally clean and well appointed for the price. Very comfortable room and all the facilities were new, clean and well maintained. The staff, of which there were many, were all very polite and helpful. Particular mention of Ramon from the poolside team, did not stop working hard all day and ultra polite. Well done.

Dear Barnkent,

It is always rewarding to know that our guests have met the objective of their trip whether on business or pleasure.

Many thanks for your encouraging words, and appreciation for Ramon which I am going to share with the team and hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I always enjoy my stay in this favourite property . The associates really care and it shows ! From farhoud in the bell desk who is always more than happy to assist me with anything no matter how small to Hem and Yuvraj in BRidgewater Tavern who greet me and make feel at home with thoughtfulness and anticipation! I always feel at home here !

1  Thank 707aac

Dear 707aac,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really appreciate the good food and very elegant place. Excellent service and very friendly staff. Special mention to Swaroop, Helen, Angel and Patrick for very accomodating. Good job guys. God bless u all.

Trip type: Traveled with family