All reviewsflight pathrooftop poolclose to the airportstayed here for two nightsdubai airportdecent hotelmetro stationdubai creekstandard roomupgraded to a suitedeirataxiconciergesupermarketstopovermremirates
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Had gone to Dubai for work purpose and stayed at this hotel. It is centrally located surrounded by 24x7 shops around. The Lulu mall is right opposite the hotel. Across the road there are many shops in case if you want local stuff. There are ample food outlets near the hotel. The hotel staff is polite and breakfast is a good spread. It has Indian items on the menu as well. Rooms are spacious, do not expect any views
Good for budget travelers

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for taking the time to share a great review on your Stay experience in Grand Excelsior Deira, we are very appreciative of your kind recommendation to other travelers, Thank you for choosing to stay with us, on behalf of my team I look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Went to Deira and experienced The Grand Excelsior Hotel again and found a great change, due to the fact that the night club was no longer noisy, everyone polite and the room nice.
One thing is the remote control for the tv, they should write a notice for customers to know how to manipulate it.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about you stay experience in Grand Excelsior Deira Dubai . I am delighted to read that you have highlighted some positive feedback about your stay and we appreciate the compliments shared about the hotel.
Once again, thank you for your great review and on behalf of my entire team i look forward to welcome you back to our hotel again very soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

It is a really nice hotel, very accommodating. Rooms are nice, comfy, air conditioned and kept clean with daily cleaning staff.
They give water everyday for free which is nice and very handy.
The pool is nice which is on the roof, very refreshing but it is near the airport so quite a lot of planes pass over but it didn’t bother us so was fine.

The hotel is a bit out of the main area of Dubai, there is a metro nearby (green line) which connects to the red line. This stops at the mall and marina so still very easy to get around.

Only bad thing is there aren’t many tourists around, can be quite intimating going into shops or even walking on the street as there is a heavy male presence and they like to stare.

My friend and I enjoyed our time in the hotel and the only bad thing was the uncomfortable feeling when walking around the area as we were two blondes and stuck out quite a bit.

Also, the ATM charges when taking cash out so be careful of that! We booked our desert Safari through the hotel which was a great price and would recommend.

You can leave your bag in a store room if you have to check out early.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for taking the time to share a great review on your Stay experience in Grand Excelsior Deira, I will happily share your comments with my team and we are very appreciative of your kind recommendation to other travelers. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, on behalf of my team I look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kindest regads

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Front office people were very much cooprative. In the hotel my support by Mr. MOHAMMAD IBRAHIMI (Assistant Outlet Manager) was exellent for our food management and overall service. We appriciate his services to us.We wish him all the sucsess in life.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Mr.Singh,

My team will very proud to receive your comments,especially Mr.Ibrahim,we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with Grand Excelsior Deira!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say about the hotel I have been coming to this hotel for a long time at least over 10 year's the staff have changed over the years it's like going to a hotel when the staff treat you a friend not just a guest all staff from the staff at the front desk to the restaurant and by the pool side and the management to back ground staff I'm looking forward to my next visit to meet the friendy and nice staff

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Mr. Wood,

We really appreciate your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon!

With kind Regards ,