14 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$327
Trip.comUS$327
travelup.comUS$395
1,974 results
All reviews executive pool wild wadi building work kids club burj al arab jumeirah beach half board construction noise family hotel choice of restaurants club room amazing hotel pool bar duty manager private beach special thanks special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

When we first came to the room, we didn't know anyone. Then we met Nizam and Nikhil, they're very good guys and very friendly, I met them and they're very good at communication and do their job clearly. I'm VERY happy

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank 71abylaikhank
Jason Harding , General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 71abylaikhank,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

We pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit and you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues particularly Nizam and Nikhil.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

As always Jumeirah did not disappoint. I arrived at 8am and they were able to provide me with a room right away. My bags appeared in the room after 3 minutes and an extra bed for my daughter after 5. Fantastic service right from the start.
The pool area is wonderful and there are so many smiling helpful staff around to help you. The free iced water was a lovely touch. Every member of staff that walks past smiles and greets you from the pool guys to the lady cleaning the area outside the pharmacy in the basement.
The food was amazing we dined for dinner at the Dhow and Anchor and then Tortuga in Mina a Salam. The highlight of our stay was the breakfast in Kitchen Connection. Ketheesh and his team could not do enough for us he predicted our every need and was instantly there whenever we looked up for more coffee or extra toast. He worked tirelessly throughout the breakfast service keeping guests smiling and organising his team - he brightened our whole morning and deserves a special mention. The breakfast itself was wonderful with every possible option they also cater to gluten free diets.
I don’t believe anyone would ever regret choosing to stay at Jumeirah hotel it’s the attention to detail and incredible service that put them head and shoulders above other hotels in Dubai. Thanks JBH we will be back!

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank Aquarius76
Jason Harding , General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Dear Aquarius76,

We delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and you were very happy with the services and facilities provided at the resort.
Your kind words to Ketheesh and the Kitchen Connection team is very much appreciated.

Positive feedback like yours will always serve as an added motivation to the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times to all our guests.

Reviewed 14 May 2021

I stayed in JB Hotel on April 12th. The hotel blocked an amount from my credit card for incidentals. Upon checking out, they confirmed the deposit would be released within a few days. One month later I'm still waiting for the refund. I've written several e-mails to jbhinfo@jumeirah.com and have not even received a reply. Therefore I feel I have to post this here. I hope someone reaches out to me and makes sure I get my deposit back.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank lukassF4826FW

Dear lukassF4826FW,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your current stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

It is our constant goal is to provide an excellent vacation experience to each and every one of our valued guests, hence it deeply saddened us, when we read that for you, we have not achieved our objective.

By the time you receive this reply on TripAdvisor, one of our colleagues would have already reached out to you and assist on the status of your refund.

While we realize that we cannot undo the experience that you had during your stay, we do hope that you will in due course provide us with another chance to welcome you back to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Very helpful and caring staff, each and every single person mentioned above provided with excelent service and hospitality was great. All of them were very friendly and made me and my family very comfortable every request and ask was acopmlished with exceptional care.

Thank you for you for excelent service and making my holiday nice.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank dimashd2021

Dear dimashd2021,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

We are pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay with us and you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Our colleagues are our asset and we put lot of efforts to train our colleagues to deliver the good quality service to all our guests, and your mention of superlative service from the Kitchen Connection team during your stay is very encouraging.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

Great hotel with high quality services, amazing food and complimentary access to Wild Waldi Waterpark.
My favorite- chandeliers at the lobby opening and closing like flowers & breakfast at the terrace with the view at Burj al Arab
Weakness- our room had a balcony like a big thick concrete wall and it was actually blocking all the sea view
Hotel also offer babysitting services so you can to go for romantic dinner in the evening when your little one is already deep asleep
Definitely one of the best hotels in town... and this view!

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank Paula C
Jason Harding , General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear Paula C,

Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests and we are delighted to hear that you were very happy with the services provided at the
resort during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.