Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$136
US$387
US$221
Jumeirah.com
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$136
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$66
Agoda.com
US$61
US$51
Ghaya Grand Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
US$212
US$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$190
Priceline
Marco Polo Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$27
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

US$456
US$324
  • Pool
5,837 results
All reviewsexecutive poolwild wadithe burj al arablatitude restaurantuptown barpremium leisurela verandajumeirah beachwater parkbalcony roomhalf boardfree ice lolliesfamily poolkids clubbeach baggolf buggiesfree access
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed for 5 nights (my wife and 2 children) in August.

Our stay was Brilliant and the customer service was exceptional and top rated! In fact, the best I have experienced to date.

Marianne (Hotel Manager) kindly arranged for Room to be available early (we landed at 7am) and left a Birthday Surprise for me in the Room when we entered...nice Touch - Thank You!

The Latitude restaurant was amazing. My favourite Dish (Bitter Gourd) was available...I have never seen this dish being served in ANY Hotel - Thank You!

My kids loved the Pool and access to the Wadi Wadi water park!

We enjoyed the Hotel Service and facilities were so good...we only left once in the 5 nights :-)

We will definitely come again and recommend to others...!

Dilip Halai

Room Tip: -Order a bucket of ice (its free) from one of the Staff Pool side
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Dilip H
Sven W, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Excellent service is what we strive for and our commendable team surely left a most memorable impression with you. I am glad that we achieved our goal!

Marianne and the whole team are absolutely delighted to hear they were able to make your stay a truly memorable one.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

If you want everything perfect and don't mind spending a little more than head to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. You will be floored by the customer service, the decoration and almost everything around you! The prices in the end justify the quality and the service.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria A

Thank you for your lovely comments!

We sincerely appreciate your heartfelt advocacy to our many tripadvisor readers.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Went in for brunch at the hotel. As with all places around there, staff were so customer focused, they knew what you wanted before you wanted it yourself. And incredible array of food with influence from all over the globe. I would recommend the non-booze brunch to save more space for the food. There was also a nice Easter display on while we were there. Location is of course brilliant for beach goers.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank bobbyc93

We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the brunch.

From all of us at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, we thank you for your recommendation and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stayed in the hotel with the family members for 1 night. the staff at all levels are so welcoming and give you the feeling that they want to do everything to make you feel comfortable and happy. rooms are spacious, relaxing interior. balconies overlooking the ocean and Burj Al Arab view is stunning. Although they informed us that there is a renovation in the hotel, we didn't feel it at all. you check-in no time. Wild Wadi access is a definite plus.

Room Tip: Rooms with ocean view and balcony are recommended. take care of complimentary offers of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank maysoonodeh

Excellent, I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your visit and the service impressed you!

Thank you for your lovely review.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We stayed in Jumeirah beach hotel over the recent EID holidays and to be honest we liked everything. My baby enjoyed herself at the beach and Wild Wadi, Bed was the softest bed ever and food was great. we tried Carnevale and Latitude. Everything went smoothly even check out was a breeze, ONLY to my surprise waking up the next day, I received an SMS that my credit card was charged by Jumeirah beach hotel, although the amount was minimal, I still had to check because I have settled everything upon check out. They told me I was charged for something taken from the mini bar after our checkout, which is weird because we did not even take anything from it during our entire stay, so why would we take anything after. They told me they would investigate and they have not followed up with me. So now what was supposed to be a great relaxing eid holiday turned out to be a disappointment and quite frankly I am not sure I would risk staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Maria_121683

Thank you for sharing with us your experience about your stay.

My apologies that the credit card hold was not explained to you upon your check-out, the charges to your credit card for incidentals may take up to a week for your bank to release the hold. I believe our Reception Manager Manas Lal has been in touch with you and that the issue has been resolved.

We all look forward to seeing you again very soon.