The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,797 results
All reviewsthe club loungela baieblue jadepalm grillnew wingcaravan restaurantice popsjbr walkadult poolprivate beachswim up barkids clubpool staffbuilding workconstruction sitespecial thanksfabulous hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We celebrated a Family reunion at Dubai, and also thanks to the Ritz Carlton it was a fantastic one. So we may thank all your very friendly and professional team members, beginning with a great doorman and his team, and followed by the Reception and Concierge Desk (Mr. Ahmet who organized 3 rooms in best possible time; Mr. Mil, and especially Ms Silvya organizing all sorts of reservations and entrances and also a truly outstanding tour guide “Jeff”). Also in the very nice breakfast restaurant, the lobby restaurant and around the pools, the people took care of my family as very welcome guests. Maybe – to find a single critical point during all these days – the Amaseena Restaurant in our understanding could do a little more effort in terms of Food Quality on the Grill and managing the service professionality (it appeared still OK, but not as good as all other teams). Finally, the rooms were impeccable at all times – thus rooms service was perfect to the extent that we never thanked them personally.
Apart from the great staff, the hotel sits on a unique location leaning on The Walk of Dubai Marina, and provides a huge park and beaches alongside truly 5-Star Facilities. The rooms are spacious and elegant, the bathrooms very nice. And – even though our 3 rooms were only on 2nd floor, the view on the palm garden and beach, we did not feel disturbed by the construction nearby (eventually one may put a request to be located not too close to this construction sight…as we did).
All in all, a truly memorable and great stay. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: As long as nearby construcion is underway, one may put a request for rooms not disturbed by the noise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a dream hotel this one is...sooo beautiful, sooo comfortable, sooo cool & staff so attentive, & all the best restaurants in Dubai are in the hotel as well, so you could stay there & not step outside. We loved our stay there & if we need to return to Dubai we would stay there again of course. The epitome of luxury.

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank ggevans
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is not one of the newest, flashiest resorts that Dubai has to offer but the Ritz-Carlton is a beautiful traditional luxury hotel with colonial-style charm and excellent service. The location is excellent with JBR on your doorstep and the marina a short walk. There is an excellent choice of hotel restaurants that were all very good. The gardens are immaculate, the beach is restricted to hotel guests only. The main large pools are family friendly and there is an adult pool which was never too busy as there aren't many sun beds around it.

The rooms are of a very high standard and quite large, each with a balcony that is ocean-facing. Great cleaning and turn-down service as you'd expect and the bed was very comfortable. We did experience slow room service having asked three times for ice and that didn't arrive but that's a minor gripe.

The employees are genuinely friendly and very welcoming with a special mention to Sanjay from La Baie Restaurant, Harsh from Amaseena restaurant and Sandeep from the Beach team. They were all excellent and very professional.

The other reviews have mentioned building work which is true however we didn't find it very intrusive so I wouldn't let that put you off. The noise from the club down the stretch of sand was worse however the rooms are extremely quiet when the windows are closed and very comfortable.

I would recommend a stay here if you're looking for a luxury oasis within this lively location of JBR.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank T0nythetiger
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On my five nights stay with this hotel I can say the best part would be the location, Beach was beyond perfect. Pool guys were very attentive on our needs and making sure our vacation would be amazing. We have the halfboard and visited almost all tge restaurants including the one by the beach which is not part of package. Splendid and the arabic restaurant was very nice specially the aunthentic feeling of arabic food plus belly dancers, it was superb. Blue jade was our favorite, very generous portions and tasty black pepper beef (a must try)! Kevin and precious was always beyond on attending our needs and always happy to chat and tall with me and my husband. If you go out theres this the beach they call that you can do shopping but watch out with the prices. Amazing hotel, well be back with the kids soon.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Diana S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to this brunch 2 times in the month of March and simply love it. The quality of the food is great, the service is top notch, the setting is perfect, the staff is attentive. All is here for you to spend an amazing time.
But last Friday, I was even more impressed.
I have a 9 months baby and as usual before going out, I prepared her bag with food, milk, bottles, toys, change etc...
I changed bag few minutes before leaving home and realized once arrived at the hotel and starting to enjoy the brunch, that I had left the dose of milk I needed for her bottle at home. I started to feel upset at myself as my baby was becoming hungry and was loosing her cool. I graves my bag to rush to the closest pharmacy to buy a new box of milk when Andrea stopped me on the way and decided to go and get it for me so that I could enjoy my brunch and stay with my friends. This was done genuinely and with sincere pleasure to help. I am grateful for the attention and for him to have gone above and beyond for his guests. Thank you Andrea, you are a real ritz carlton spirit.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends