Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
Hotels.comUS$50
TravelocityUS$50
ZenHotels.comUS$67
1,660 results
All reviews union metro station small balcony royal club gold souk excellent hotel restaurants and bars pool bar excellent stay close to the airport business trip special thanks burj khalifa minato deira dhow mr souks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were celebrating a bday and since we were inviting friends, I had a few extra questions at the time of making the booking. Ms Win of reservations & restaurants was very, very patient with me and courteously ensured that my requests were satisfyingly served. I must say that all staff...from reservations to stewards to the chefs....all were very pleasant and provided service with a smile.

Regards the buffet itself...it was an excellent array of tasty food from a variety of restaurants spread out in the 2nd floor. Such a variety that needs another visit for sure.

My special thanks to Ms Win & Mr Hosny who were responsible in making this day special.

Date of stay: April 2021
Jan Hanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MARIK12ADJ,

Thank you for taking the time and effort in sharing your rating, following your recent dining experience of out Friday Brunch .

It is so nice to hear that you have enjoyed the food and that you found our overall service and food quality to your satisfaction.

Wish you a very happy birthday and we all are looking forward to welcome you and your friends back again in the near future!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 10 April 2021

Second time staying here and enjoy more than a month. With Lobby it really feel comfortable and makes it unique. All the staff from desk, dining. Kitchen, Cleaning, Security, Room Service do an outstanding job making you feel right at home in their professional experience, can’t remember all names but few yes, Nikhil, Jouda, Sidhart, Hashika, Manoj, Chef. The room are great and are both spacious and well supplied. They are also very familiar with the area and can give great guidance and suggestions be it for things to do or where to dine. The breakfast - OH the breakfast. It is very well done and leaves one wishing you could come back for lunch and dinner. I probably should also mention that they go out of their way to ensure that all Covid related protocols are followed from physical distancing to cleanliness and in a way that does not make their guests feel uncomfortable or awkward. Truly fabulous and I WILL be back.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jan Hanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Rajinder,

Thank you for taking the time and effort in sharing your rating, following your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Deira Creek. It is so nice to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that you found our overall service and facilities to your satisfaction.

We all look forward to welcome you and your family back again in the near future!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 April 2021

RAdisson Blu in Deria has been my go to place since 2007. the service is great! I really appreciate the staff. Ramesh always made sure I had fresh linen and always a pleasant smile. The Boulvar Restaurant is great a wide rang of food for everyone. Hetvi Joshi is there to welcome you with a smile and provide great service. The entire staff is great and give you a warm sense of family. Thank you Radisson Blu Deira, see you again soon.

Room tip: Rooms facing the river is a beautiful site at night
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear GravesVelez,

We are glad that you had a memorable stay with us at Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira Creek!
Thank you for the time you took to share your thoughtful compliments about your experience in our hotel especially the memorable service provided by our colleagues.
We will wait for your next stay to welcome you back .
With Best Regards.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

I would like to say about Hetvi ,new employee traine, She is really nice ,she treat guest like her own family .I’m very Thank ful to you and your team.please do continue in a same way... Hats off to you

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Lhenrym,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.
I'm really happy, you have enjoyed your stay and that my team did a great job , Hetvi will be glad that her efforts are recognised.
I hope to see you back in our hotel soon.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Very courteous and friendly staff, very clean rooms and restaurants. I like the food, especially the paratha. One of your staff who stood out for me is Hetvi the waitress, always friendly,happy, ready too help, and professional

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jan Hanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear willnestm ,

We appreciate your time to share your candid feedback here thank you for being our guest.
I am glad that we succeeded to leave a good impression in your recent stay experience it was a pleasure to have you here .
Hope to see you again soon
Regards