Lowest prices for your stay
₱5,266
₱5,265
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
₱5,265
Get rewarded with One Key
3,333 results
All reviews liwan restaurant union metro station excellent hotel star hotel excellent service excellent stay special thanks house keeping thank you so much dubai mall putu deira mr carrefour cleaning gym creek
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed for 5 nights at Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana. The hotel is very well appointed (quite "new") and appendixes to Al Ghurair Centre. Location - in my personal opinion - is top. Quick reach by Metro anywhere in the city (Union Metro Station just a footstep away), Al Ghurair Mall offers all daily conviniences you might need. The rooms are big, very comfortable. Bathrooms with in-tub showers have a increased size with rainshower. Big plus: Lighting-system in bathrooms offer a variety of possibilities. Big minus: warm water in the bathroom - you better turn it on 15min before you wanna shower. Takes ages for getting a drop of that out the pipe if you don´t wanna shower cold. As far as internet is concerned, the connection is quite ok, but FAR too expensive. Go to the mall next door and use internet there for free as you also can do in many dining or cafe outlets. Internet is a basic need for business travelers in today´s world and it´s a basic demand therefor. It should be for free. Many hotel chains worldwide did that step into nowadays already. Some are still in the past.

Despite the "hardware" is very high-end, I don´t like to miss out to say, that the "software" lacks huge potential. Employees remember me on a dance-group which studied a choreography and repeats that every time a guest passes by or even each time youself pass by at public areas. Within 10min I was greated 5x with "Good morning Sir", as they would not remember I just passed them seconds ago. In general I miss the "personal flair" of human touch in this hotel. I can understand that a busy hotel is a very challenging environment, but at least put a bit a smile on your face. Also the deficiency of english language skills with some of the employees makes it a bit hard to communicate. I miss this human "something" in general. The soul of the hotel - I didn´t find it anywhere. Luckily the reception reminded me at 11.15am via a telephone call, that my check-out time is at 12noon. Very elegant - I got the hint (I know am blond, but I understood what they mean). Simply the word "leave!" would have done it too.

Would I stay there again? I honestly don´t know... I prefer hotels where staff are what they are. @Management: develop their personality, encourage their soul, make them smile. A house lives by it´s soul. And this can only be delivered by your people. Your people are only as good as you are. Lead by example. Besides that - my favorite phrase: "perfection isn´t always appropriate!"

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank theGlobalScout
Maric V, Manager at Swissotel Al Ghurair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences following your stay in the Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai.

We are delighted to receive your compliments on our hotel room structure and location. However, we missed to deliver service quality in some areas, please accept our sincere apologies for the shortcomings. Your comments have been taken seriously to the concerned departments to study and discussed the issue and come up with ways we can serve our guests excellently. Further, some colleague trainings are currently on-going to augment our quality of service in order to give our guest the best hotel experience.

Should you travel back to Dubai and decide to stay with us again, please correspond with me at maric.duijvenbode@rotana.com and I will be happy to assist.

Once again, thank you for bringing the matter to our attention as this will help us identify areas to improve. We shall be looking forward to your comeback in the Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night . Location is the best . Hotel is very clean with super facilities . The staff from the reception desk to the parking facility were all friendly and professional. I am looking for my next stay!

2  Thank Hadi M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments posted via TripAdvisor following your stay in Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai.

We are delighted to read your enjoyment during stay with us. Your comments are indications of the quality service being delivered.

Along with my team, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Clean, comfortable, well equipped hotel in a great spot. Nice and close to the to the international airport. We took a taxi which was very reasonable (the hotel pick up was around twice the price, the only other negative was the wi fi was very expensive) Otherwise highly recommended, would stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ASR867
Maric V, Manager at Swissotel Al Ghurair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience during your recent stay in the Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai.
We are very delighted to read your compliments of our hotel’s location, accessibility, service and cleanliness. It is our commitment to provide our guests the highest standard possible as always.
We have shared your comment to the related department in regards to the wi fi charges who will revisit the rates.
Once again, thank you for your recommendation and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed in a club rotana room which was sensational. Club guests have their own breakfast area on the same floor as the rooms with a really good selection of food. They even made our 18 month old her own mini scrambled egg which was so beautifully presented I took a photo which I usually hate people doing! Our room was huge, extremely clean and with the biggest most comfortable better I've ever slept in. The service across the hotel was second to none. The hotel is in a really good location above a mall but also 2 mins from the Union metro station.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback following your stay in the Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai.

We are very happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your appreciations towards our Club Rotana room structures, food selection, quality of service and location made us more motivated to give the best to all our guests.

Once again, thank you and we shall look forward to your soonest visit with us again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed March 2014 in a suite complete with kitchenette and balcony overlooking pool, fully stocked mini bar, luxurious bathroom walk in shower, hair dryer etc. King size bed, lots of closet storage with light inside, safe and iron and TV in bedroom. Small washer and dryer room. Small extra bathroom. Kitchen had everything dishwasher, pots, pans, glasses, cups, plates, knives, forks. There is a small 24 hour grocery store just outside, which carries smaller portions. There are plenty of fast food restaurants in this area, as well as a large mall. We stayed during DUBFEST, International Street Theatre and Comedy Fair, it was a delight every day and night, there was entertainment such as tightrope, street painting, clowning, and the balloon man. Breakfast at the hotel is fantastic, (which was included) everything you would want. The hotel is close to Union Station so using the METRO was great and cheap. As well getting a taxi to the souqs was no problem.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and sharing your feedback following your stay in Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai.

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and room structures, facilities, amenities, as well as hotel’s ease of accessibility to major spot.

We look forward to welcoming you back in Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana the soonest.