2,694 results
All reviews signature restaurant sanjeev kapoor yhi spa rooftop lounge rain shower indian restaurant special thanks star hotel room service excellent hotel sports bar an upgrade burj khalifa metro station melia taxi julius
Reviewed 28 August 2017

It was a amazing experience. Very beautiful lobby and nice service. I had lunch in signature that was remarkable specially Yadu and Navdeep manager from signature are amazing. I would like to give special thanks to both of you and Jerry from estrella also very nice and friendly

Room tip: Beautiful room and spacious.
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tamara E, Guest Relations Manager at The Canvas Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear udays458,

Thank you for choosing Melia Dubai for your stay and for sharing your kind review on TripAdvisor.

It is areal honor for us to read that you had an amazing experience during you recent stay in Dubai! specially that you enjoyed our staff's assistance.

I have gladly shared you nice review with all the team, specially with Yadu, Navdeep and Jerry.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I loved this Place. Once i randomly booked this place for my friends who travel often to Dubai. And they appreciated this Hotel a lot. And so when this time I went there, I did my booking in Melia. And genuinely, each word said by my friends were true. This place has everything at one place. You have a Hookah Bar here on roof top, if you are fond of Sheesha, then this is the place, There is a club here, there is a Sushi Lounge, which has inbuilt Smoking Zone, which is really nice, An amazing Breakfast varieties. Specially for Indians they have Indian Breakfast too.. Best is the Signature Restaurant of Sanjeev Kapoor, they have amazing food there. And also the Swimming Pool on Roof Top is superb... I am just in love with this place..

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear renu942,

On behalf of Melia Dubai team we would like to thank you for giving us a perfect rating on TripAdvisor!

We are delighted to read that you described our hotel as "Excellent"!
In Melia Dubai we work hard every day in order to provide the highest level of service and we are happy to know that we succeeded to do so.
I have gladly shared you kind review with all the team!

It will be a real pleasure to receive your visit again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I have been recently lodge in Melia Dubai during 5 nights. The hotel is great, not so the situation a little bit far away from attractions. The neighborhood is very popular with a lot of good restaurants.
In the hotel, I have to say that the highlight is ths staff, friendly, helpfuly and very nice and I have to mention specially to Arvind, a waiter in the restaurant who did everything inhis hands to satisfy our needs. Also Jezabel deserves a mention in the same way.

Room tip: High floor between the third and the sixth
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Tamara E, Guest Relations Manager at The Canvas Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Juan Carlos F,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind comments on TripAdvisor.

We are really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel specially due to the service provided by our friendly staff.

I have gladly shared you nice review with all the team, specially with Arvind and Jezabel.

We look forward to welcoming you back and provide you with another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

we want me and my wife to eat in the sushi bar, the fish was totally fresh and the sushi was delicious. the service was very professional and friendly. all the team was at our service specially Julius our waiter. see you soon guys.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear uni j,

Thank you for sharing your kind review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your dinner in Our Alfonso X sushi Bar and we we would like to thank you for recognizing our staff's assistance!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

service was great 10/10
outdoor AC was fair 5/10
highly recommended

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Tamara E, Guest Relations Manager at The Canvas Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Jamal Q,

On behalf of Melia Dubai team we would like to thank you for giving us a perfect rating on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed a full Melia Experience and specially that you were pleased with our staff's assistance and our services.

It will be a real pleasure to receive your visit again.

Tamara El lakkis