“Spa Visit at Park Hyatt Dubai”
Review of Amara Spa

Amara Spa
Ranked #20 of 285 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

There is a lot to do in Dubai, but one thing not to be overlooked is just taking a day off to relax. Spent the day at the pool and the visited the spa in the afternoon. Had the volcanic hot stone massage. Awesome! Jovan was the therapist and did a perfect job. Highly recommend.

Ghassan A, Manager at Amara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Dfreeze2017,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Firstly, I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful review.

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your spa experience at our award winning Amara spa.

Jovan and whole Amara team will be very happy to read your comment that we have been a part of your memorable Spa experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon to our Amara.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"deira"
"journey"

Reviewed 7 May 2018

As a long-time resident of Dubai, I've tried many of the massage facilities around. This one truly stands out for me. The staff are very warm and welcoming and the massages are divine. The outside rain shower is bliss and the tea and dried fruits to recover consciousness after the massage is over, is a very welcome gift. It is also one of the only places where you don't pay extra to make use of the pool before or after your massage. Its location is in Deira - a very busy area, but the hotel's settings are beautiful and tranquil - a haven of peace....

Ghassan A, Manager at Amara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Ingridliekens,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time ,and sharing your thoughtful review . As well as choosing again our Amara to book your spa treatment.

I am thrilled to read your great words that you have enjoyed your spa time at our Amara, and used our stunning treatment outdoor private shower ,and had the exclusive Amara signature tea there , Also our award winning pool is available to use after and before the spa treatment.

My team and I are so proud to have been a part of your everlasting Spa experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The therapist was not the best for my experience. The facilities are good but there are much better options for a more skilled and effective treatment.

Ghassan A, Manager at Amara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear DeeCarb,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Please allow me to thank you for sharing your attentive feedback.

Our sincere apologies that the Thai massage didn't meet your expectation.

Here my contact details (ghassan.amer@hyatt.com) where I am happy to discuss further your previous experience, and I will personally arrange next treatment with us in order to return your satisfaction.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

As well as being a beautifully appointed spa place the massage here is first class. Mine was probably the best massage I have had, certainly best in Dubai.

1  Thank cindyindy88
Mattheos-Georgiou, Manager at Amara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Cinc8888,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Please allow me to thank you for sharing your thoughtful review.

I am Thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your spa experience at our Amara,

My team and I are so proud to have been a part of your memorable Spa experience.

Best regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We booked the Amara Couple's Journey, which included a scrub, wrap, head massage, massage and facial - everything smelt divine. Enjoyed a sauna and steam and swim as well. Our bento box lunch was included, and was delicious and healthy. Facilities are fantastic, and the couple's room was amazing - spacious and with a garden with outdoor shower.

1  Thank Expatfornow
Mattheos-Georgiou, Manager at Amara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Expatfornow,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Please allow me to thank you for sharing your wonderful review.

It is such a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your Amara couple journey, and used our stunning treatment room outdoor facilities, and our award winning pool.
We created our Amara wellness cuisine (bento box) to complete the unique spa journey we have.

My team and I are so proud to have been a part of your unforgotten Spa experience.

With my best regards,