“Perfect way to end our trip”
Review of Amara Spa

Amara Spa
Ranked #21 of 286 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
Reviewed 1 June 2017

My husband and I booked facials for the last full day of our trip. I'm so glad we indulged and treated ourselves to this experience! The spa is beautiful!!!! It is so peaceful and serene which helps aid in relaxation.

My facial consisted of short foot bath, facial cleansing, mask, and massage. A scalp massage was also included. Dayna, my facialist, was such a delight and was able to share her expertise with me and provide some recommendations for ways to care for my skin. Dayna also provided suggestions for products which I ended up buying at the end of my service. She has such incredible skin I had to pay attention to her suggestions!

The nice part of getting a treatment here is that they allow you as much time as you want to relax in the lounge and sip tea and enjoy some snacks. They offer a full package where you can have lunch, etc. as well. If you are staying at the Park Hyatt you have to include a trip to the spa!

3  Thank ppbcup
Mattheos-Georgiou, Manager at Amara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear ppbcup,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Please allow me to thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback.

I am pleasant to read your great words that you have enjoyed your spa experience at our Amara, and used our stunning treatment outdoor facilities, and our award winning pool. Our monthly special is wonderful package combined with our Amara spa wellness cuisine ,and I would highly recommend it to every guest.
My team and I are so proud to have been a part of your memorable Spa experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon together with your partner to our unique Amara.

With my best regards,

in 5 reviews
"deira"
"journey"

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

After a couple of minutes in the sauna and the steam rooms, I had one of the best massages ever. My therapist Dyan knew how to unkink the knots.

My last trip to this spa was about 9 years back. The place has been kept in tip top condition and is decorated with the same Moorish theme as the rest of the hotel. Each spa room is equipped with an outdoor shower. Post treatment you can sip your tea in either the indoor or outdoor relaxation areas.

Especially liked the Aromatherapy Associates toiletries available in the shower area. If I lived in Dubai this would be my go to spa!

3  Thank lchan289

Dear lchan289,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

I would like to thank you for choosing again our Amara spa to book your spa treatment.

I am thrilled that our Amara spa team and specially -our therapist- Ms.Dyan- made your Amara spa experience very special, and unforgotten.

our Amara tea is such a unique, and exclusive tea where we offer it after our treatment to our valued guests to enjoy it at our treatment room outdoor private garden.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I was accomodated at the Park Hyatt and the pool was a bonus, it felt like paradise. The staff is very polite, the water always clean, perfect place to get some tan and read a book.

2  Thank Fleurechic

Dear Fleurechic,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Please allow me to thank you for sharing your valued comment.

I am pleasant to read that you have enjoyed your Amara experience , and used our award winning pool.
Our pool is a real luxury oasis with the serenity and the nature greenery.

My team and I are so proud to have been a part of your memorable Amara experience.

With best regards,

Outdoor facilities

2  Thank zorba9194

Dear zorba9194,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Please allow me to thank you for sharing your wonderful review.

It is such a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your spa experience at our Amara, and used our stunning treatment outdoor facilities, and our award winning pool.

With my best regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Amara spa is the best massage you will find in Dubai (I've tried them all and up until Amara, ShuiQi @Atlantis and Spa Cordon, Sky Gardens were my fave).
You are taken into a room with your own walled outside terrace where your feet are washed and you choose your music. The massage is excellent and the spa has beautiful relaxing gardens for after your massage to eat your dates and drink your tea (Entertainer 241). The Best thing to do is book your massage for late afternoon because your pool pass is free and Park Hyatt is just gorgeous.
Have a pool day, a relaxing massage and go for dinner! Perfect Day.

1  Thank Kr1st1naB
Mattheos-Georgiou, Manager at Amara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Dear Kr1stnaB,

Warm greeting from Amara Spa at Park Hyatt Dubai!

Please allow me to thank you for sharing your thoughtful comment.

I am thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your spa experience at our Amara and used our stunning treatment outdoor facilities, and our award winning pool.
My team and I are so pleased to have been a part of your everlasting Spa experience.

With best regards,