Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$60
US$58
US$544
Priceline
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$218
Travelocity
US$1,470
2,290 results
All reviewsirish villagenomad restaurantwild wadiclose to the airportcentury villageaviation clubtennis stadiumcu bafree mini barcomplimentary soft drinksdubai mallrooftop barthe club loungeunlimited accessshuttle buscoffee machineminutes from the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from this hotel to celebrate our daughter wedding who lives in Dubai.
We normally stay in Dubai Marina but as the wedding was to be held in the hotel we decided to book our party of 12 into this hotel.
The staff are very accommodating, the room we had was very nice, although relieved that we had a room with a separate bathroom as some come with the bath in the room with a curtain.
Breakfast was very good with a vast choice and very attentive staff.
The roof top bar, Cuba, was a very relaxing place with a good view.
It is very easy to get around to other parts of Dubai.
Only negative is that the pool although lovely, does not have enough sunshades and sunbeds, it is a case of getting down early to bag a spot with a shade.

Having said this, it would not deter us from visiting again.

Would also like to say a big thank you to Mohamed Nouh for looking after us.

Room Tip: not on the 8th floor where the bar is and the smoking rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Angie G,

We appreciate your feedback and pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks for the great review and for recognizing Mohamed Nouh.

We look forward to having you back again at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very nice hotel 10 minutes drive from the airport with large rooms with comfortable beds and very nice and service minded staff. The hotel is next to the Irish Village(Pubs & Restaurants) and there is also a very nice pool area and a fitness center with squash.

We would love to stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank M D

Dear M D,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having recently spent 5 nights at Jumeriah Creekside I would love to give a good review as the place is clean and comfortable with decent amenities. However on checkout I was informed that I owed 100 dirhams for 2 beers I hadn't paid for which I contested. On the second night I visited the rooftop bar Cuba and bought 4 beers. 1 bottle of Tiger at 46 dirhams and 3 pints of Tiger at 50 dirhams each. As a result of a misuderstanding I left without paying thinking the beers would be charged on check out. However half an hour or so after I left the bar I received a phone call to my room informing me I had yet to pay. I Immediately returned to the bar and apologised for the misunderstanding paid my bill of 196 dirhams and left a 54 dirham tip for their inconvenience. I visited this same bar for a drink on 2 further occasions the first of those having 1 beer and the second having 2. I signed for them with name and room number on both occasions and paid for them on both occasions. However as I stated at the beginning of this review on checkout I was accused of not paying for 2 drinks. I vehemently argued my case and asked at reception why if I had left without paying no call was made to my room as was done the first time I left without paying. I also asked to speak with the member of staff who was accusing me of theft face to face at which I was told there was no need , that they believed me and that rest assured the misunderstanding would be fixed by them. I left the hotel content that it would be and happy with my stay. However 2 days after leaving I received an email telling informing me that the hotel had taken the liberty of extracting 96 dirhams from my credit card. My advice to anyone visiting Bar Cuba at this hotel would be demand the bar staff hand you the receipt to anything you sign for as it's clear to me that they are on the take and took 196 dirhams for the 4 beers and 54 as a tip and only settled for 2 of the beers I paid for and pocketed 96 knowing full well I would get charged again. I would urge you not to take the word of anyone at reception either as they guaranteed me I would not be charged for this which was an out and out lie. I would also urge management to ask themselves why someone would spend in the region of £2000 to stay there yet try to steal what amounts to roughly £20. Utterly disgusted by the aforementioned member's of staff in the bar and at reception.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank MickM1409

Dear MickM1409,

I am extremely concerned and dismayed in reading your review. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. I believe a member of my team has already reconnected with you.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I do hope this will not deter you from returning to us and that you will grant us with opportunity to restore your confidence in our hospitality. We would be delighted to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a really good hotel and is good value for money. We travelled as a family and had two connecting rooms. Both were lovely, although one did smell of smoke. This was not of course the hotel's fault and they did try and get rid of it for us.
Staff were always very friendly and attentive. Breakfast was very good. Better than we expected considering the size of the hotel.
Location was a bit of a change for us as we normally stay on the Palm or at Jumeriah Beach, but it was a nice change. We wanted a cheaper hotel for a few extra nights and this was a perfect choice.
Only criticism was that you get a day pass for Zabeel Zaray but when we arrived there were no sunbeds available. Maybe they need to think about how many people they are taking there everyday. (This also explains why the Zabeel Saray Beach was so ridiculously overcrowded when we stayed there last year.)
You also get free entry to the Water Park. If you are travelling with a family the cost of the hotel will actually cover the cost of what your admission would have been.
Have stayed there before and will definitely return at some point in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Pip000
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Pip000,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read that overall you had a lovely stay with us. I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Appreciated the staff, the hotel, the restaurants, the access to the irish village... everything is so beautiful and calm!! i recommend you to stay there, you will get everything you need!!! AND THE AMAZING BREAKFAST !!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Nasia S

Dear NasiaSkl,

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us. It’s great to hear that you had an amazing stay with us. Many thanks for your kind words and for recommending us on trip advisor.

On behalf of the entire team, I do hope to see you back with us very soon.