US$344
US$270
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$373/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$110
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Marco Polo Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$28
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$590
US$350
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$456/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$128
Oberoi Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$61
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$190
US$170
Priceline
Ghaya Grand Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$49
Agoda.com
All reviewsemirates mallal barshabreakfast spreadhotel is locatedspacious roommetro stationspecial thanksrooftop poolnasirindianmr
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here from the 8th to the 14th of October 2017.

At check in, I was upgraded to an executive suite on the 1st floor which was huge.
I found the room to be very clean, but the bathtub was a little dirty and windows looking out to be filthy.

I was unaware that there was a club right under my room on the ground floor so at midnight to 3am every night I was kept awake due to the loud music.

On my 3rd night I did inform the manager who immediately moved me to the 7th floor to the Superior room as I had initially booked which was perfect.

The food was buffet style and delicious.
I found the amenities and location of the hotel to be very ideal, as it's within walking distance to the Mall of Emirates, Metro Station, and a short ride to Jumeirah Beach.

I would say that the best part of the hotel was the service which was faultless.
The staff made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable and catered to all my requests.

I was in the city centre and was unable to find a taxi, I called the hotel who immediately sent one out to me and I was collected within 15 minutes.

I also booked a helicopter tour via Amit at the tour desk and had an amazing experience as everything was was well planned and I was able to experience sightseeing on another level.

Overall, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and would definately be staying here again in future trips to Dubai.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Sarahw0411
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Amazing hotel, booked for one night last to last week for due to business trip delay, room was very much spacious , neat and clean, value for money .Thank you team for taking care of small small things.

Special Thanks to Ms. Mara

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
GrandExcelsiorBarsha, Front Office Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Grand Excelsior Al Barsha. We are glad to know that our hospitality service have fulfilled your expectations from our service team, to the cleanliness, comfort and convenience, especially in the service of our excellent team member Mara. We really appreciate your helpful reference about our property. We sincerely value our guests comments as it helps us improve our operation in every aspect.

Thank you once again and please let us know if you’re planning to visit us again.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2017

*Guest Relation officer in front office never give attention or follow up for her guest's complain ,she called me regarding my complain request to send engineering to my room to fix the reading lamp in the room after several tries from engineering visiting my room but for nothing!!! I told her not now please because I am dressing now to go out for meeting and please ask them to come with Housekeeping while they are cleaning they can fix it same time & she said OKAY i will do!! After I came back 6 hours outside the room I found nothing they clean the room but never touch the lamp to fix it!! I went down to reception to talk with GRO if she is aware if my reading lamp fixed or not because she's the one called me ...Surprised me that she has no ideas about the matter! moreover she was blaming me why I asked her if she follow up or not!!! **Second Issue, Telephone operator Mr. Emmanuel missed my wake up call two time!! without saying sorry only he was trying to blame front office team however he's one of them!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Just had an awesome mix saunce chicken spaghetti, a special thanks to Gopal in dockland for getting it done . It's was amazing . Rooms are spacious and overall is done very well . They have amenities which are amazing like sauna and steam .

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The hotel is very good. The staff is very friendly, especially our housekeeper that we had named Jasper. Whatever you asked for, the staff immeditely tended to your needs. Overall a very good experience.
Mr and Mrs Randhawa - stay from 28/09/17 to 01/10/17