Lowest prices for your stay
US$45
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Expedia.comUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
StayForLongUS$56
All reviews la mesa metro station close to the airport the hotel staff stayed here for nights f b amazing service special thanks nightclub mall gym mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean rooms, Polite managers, Especially manager Abdul was very helpful, From reception to room service are helpful at anytime, the Korean restaurant SONAMU is very good, the waitress in this restaurant are polite, attentive and nice. The Manger in the restaurant is a great help,
Rom at the reception , Arun the room service guy are good at the service and we’re really helpful to me. I have enjoyed my stay.
Thanks a lot to all. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank conectvega999
Reviewed 17 October 2020

A very relaxing place and staff are very hospitable. They also have an excellent facilities like steam and sauna bath, hot / cold pool. Highly recommended for you to try. Ms Vanessa and rest of her colleagues are very hospitable.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Joeydubai
Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

I like this hotel a lot because of its F&B outlets. I have never been disappointed in every dining experience I have had here. This is the second time I celebrated my birthday in Lamesa. But today was extraordinarily special because, I was able to enjoy my meals. As a mom I always have to assist my kids with their food. Thanks to Lemwell who looked after my kids, refills our drinks without being asked and clears our tables promptly. Alyana was equally hospitable and welcoming. She gave us a thorough brief on the changes in the outlet set-up. Moreover if my kids enjoyed the food and satisfied with the variety -- it says a lot! Once again, thank you for making my birthday a special one. Looking forward to celebrating more occasions in this property.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2020

Airline cancelled flight due to covid19, previously booked hotel throught agoda but hotel would not refund prepaid nights, saying it's their policy. Well these are unusual times, maybe they need to update their current policies.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 18 March 2020

I very rarely write reviews, as when I do I want it to be something that has most definitely thrilled me with pleasure and appreciation. Reception staff are incredible. I didnt have a booking and they took us in straight away and treated us with open arms and the highest level of respect, kindness and extremely welcoming. I can not flaw it at all and I am a person who is always abserving and looking for distintive details. Please come to this hotel. It is clean, loving, warm, high equlity and super rejuvenating.The room service staff are fast and absolutely thorough, A PlUS!!!! I'd like to give a massive thank you to Lilian for the amazing first impression and excellent management of our entire restaurant experience, Lemwel for being an outstanding waiter always smiling and making sure we were ok and needed anything, the two of us were from two different languages in yet I felt his willingness to understand me and help me in anyway way shape or form, very very heartwarming. I'd like to give another massive thankyou to Musthapa, This man is management material hes beautifully natured, eager to help us with information, directions, high quality service indeed, he makes a room light up with joy. I usually travel the world and only feel this type of energy and behavior from a few people in a hotel stay. In this one everysingle person had it and they felt like they genuinely loved there jobs which for me is very rare. May your hotel bring visiters from all over the world. As I cant wait to come back again and experience this feeling again. Magestical experience indeed. Thank you Thank You THANK YOU. One more thing, they even returned my engagement ring to me, I didnt even know myself that i had lost it. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2020