Ways to Experience OceanAir Travels
from US$89.10
from US$119.00
from US$45.00
24,453 results
All reviews our tour guide sand boarding dune bashing camel ride desert safari abu dhabi ocean air travels red dunes sheikh zayed mosque great guide quad biking excellent driver bbq dinner driving skills recommend this trip amazing experience explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Loved the experience, very nice guide and ambience must try thing. Camp was nice and clean and they have a lot of variety in food as well

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

We had a very nice experience with Akbar who was very careful with respect to our children and made beautiful photos in the desert :)

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent family adventure. Highly recommend Nawsar as your guide, 5 star attention. The night - fire show is amazingly entertaining!

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

We had a fabulous day along with my husband and 2 kids. We had an amazing, caring, friendly and creative guide Yasir Hamdani who guided us during the whole trip. This guy was a real finding for me, a person who likes beautiful and creative photos. He suggested and took really great photos, some of which I’m sharing with you. ❤️❤️❤️ If you want to spend an unforgettable day like in Aladdin’s fairy tale along with desert safari, sand buggy karting, sand surfing, delicious Arabic dishes and entertainment, beautiful Arabic design henna, falcons, camels riding and fantastic photos, feel the real spirit of the Arabic culture and be treated in the best way, Yasir is definitely the right guide to choose!

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

The overall experience was really amazing, I use to go Safari before with many companies but non of them were good as Oceanair company!

The special part was when we left the normal camp and they took us by camels to a private camp next to the first one where we spent a very calm and enjoyable night seeing the stars and having an extraordinary service from the tour guide Siddik and his colleague Rashed.

I would really give a special thank to the driver Siddik for his services, he was amazing!

Definitely I’ll do it again and I’ll recommend my friends to do it with you guys .

1  Thank Basharnassour