“A wonderful experience with obviously great views, but also great wines and service. North first time I have visited”

At.Mosphere Burj Khalifa
Reserve a table
Ranked #473 of 14,081 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: ₱2,240 - ₱56,004
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Rising 442 metres from the ground, At.mosphere, Burj Khalifa, sits on Level 122 of the world’s tallest building, complementing an exquisite array of gastronomical wonders with breath-taking views of the Arabian Gulf. The world’s highest restaurant from ground level, this exclusive, award-winning fine dining venue boasts a critically acclaimed menu of exclusive creations, delighting visitors with its ambience, delectable food and impeccable service.
Reviewed December 9, 2023 via mobile

Not the first time I have been here and it won’t be the last time. Spectacular views, great wine and cocktails with great service

Date of visit: December 2023
Manuel Marchetti, General Manager at At.Mosphere Burj Khalifa, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2023

Dear Pa2411,

Greetings from At. mosphere Burj Khalifa!

I am glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience with us and have shared your feedback with both the Culinary and Service Teams, as everyone is delighted to know about the same! I am happy to see that they looked well after you this time.

We are always looking forward to welcoming you back. Thus please do not hesitate to contact me directly via my email at manuelm@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com, as I will personally take care of your reservation and service.

Reviewed December 8, 2023

Our experience was wonderful. Sakeer from Atmosphere was fantastic and took care of us with professionalism. Thank you Atmosphere and Sakeer.

Date of visit: December 2023

Dear Inspire,

Reviewed December 7, 2023

It takes a lot for me to complain but I regret to provide a negative feedback about my experience at Atmosphere restaurant in Burj Khalifa. Despite informing them in advance about bringing an infant, the reception was unwelcoming. The stroller issue was explained, that someone would help us when we reach to the top but the Asian hostess displayed a cold attitude, almost rude and disrespectful. Thats where it all began. The response I got from the lady, “I am working by myself.” We felt discriminated. I feel they drop their standards due to the breakfast promotion.This is something the management needs to look at, this is not the hospitality standard of Dubai. We arrived at 7:10 on the 29/11, waited 20 minutes for a croissant after our coffee was served so we requested for the coffee to be replaced. Although Sakir and Olek tried to recover, but the damage was to grave. There were exposed nails on chairs and a stirrer on the sofa which was sharp where the baby sat were highly concerning safety issues.
Great views but work on your service and your product really!
Never again.

Dear Companion,

Greetings from Burj Khalifa!

Thanks for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and Google review.
I have escalated the matter with the team and rectified the issues mentioned.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, and we are always looking forward to welcoming you back. Thus please do not hesitate to contact me directly via my email at manuelm@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com, as I will personally take care of your reservation and service.

Reviewed December 7, 2023 via mobile

This was one of our must do experiences whilst in Dubai and it certainly did not disappoint.
Superb quality and service from start to finish, our server was very informative and attentive but not over the top.
Would highly recommend

Dear Adam,

Reviewed December 5, 2023

Perfect food, perfect service, gorgeous location. I enjoyed a lot my dinner in Atmosphère. It was not first time but I have to say that we had the best time in Dubai.

Dear Jean,