Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HolidayInn.comUS$49
Hotels.comUS$49
PricelineUS$49
Booking.comUS$49
TravelocityUS$49
FindHotelUS$49
All reviews housekeeping department god bless house keeping hotel review housekeeping service supportive staff his colleagues nice stay room cleaning thank you very much check in process the hotel staff isolation roshan saber maintenance relaxation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Dear Team,

I would like to thank you first because you open your hotel for us COVID-19 Positive Patient but I am really disappointed here at Holiday Inn - Al Maktoum Airport.

First - the reception & the F&B didn't coordinate with each other according to the meal of the guest. The receptionist ask me if what kind of food I want but the the first night that I stayed here, they gave me indian food. I just call them & tell them that maybe they forgot which food that I want. So its okay.

Second - receptionist & F&B again, the receptionist told me that I will have 2 bottles of water PER meal. So it's all set. My second day at dinner time, I've got only 1 water bottle. So I ask the F&B team since the receptionist before gave me their extension number. So I called them & tell them that I've got only one. They explained to me that I only have 2 bottles of water for Breakfast & Lunch and 1 water for Dinner. - I was shocked cause if I were you, how would you survive with 5 small bottles of water in 1 day? BUT I just tell them okay. So be it.
Btw. I've read in their rules here that IF I WANT TO GET ANOTHER SMALL BOTTLE OF WATER I NEED TO PAY 4DHS.

Third - The TV. It's says here that this is Smart TV. So I expect that there will be YouTube here nor the Chanels have atleast English Language. BUT NOTHING.

Fourth - The landline. I have 3 landlines here in the room but they are not always working.

Fifth - The receptionist again. If I will call them to ask them bout anything, they will pick up my call after 3 or more calls. Im staying here for 6days already and Im lucky if they answer my call after 2x of calling.

Sixth - The Wifi. Yesterday at past 12PM (March 3, 2021) the system is down UNTIL TODAY.
I do understand that this kind of circumstances may occur BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW ALSO. Your team must have the back up plan for your guest.
NOT ALL OF YOUR GUEST HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO BUY DATA. SPECIALLY WE'RE ISOLATED HERE.

Please do your company a favor. I hope you Improve everything that I've said. Your staff must coordinate with each other. Your staff must tell the guest everything that the your future guest may need. Your staff must answer the guest if they can, I didn't say that they answer it even they're doing something but atleast have the courage to call back the guest.
For the wifi, I don't have a choice to buy data. ‍♀️

PLEASE TRY MY SITUATION HERE. TRY TO STAND ON MY SHOES FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

We paid for staying here. Some of us need to borrow money just to stay here. I know that you didn't force us to stay here. It is us, it is me who choose to be here since I don't have any symptoms and I don't want to be there at free isolation because they are 4 people in one room. I choose to stay here for my health safety. I paid all of my 8days stay here before going to my room. So Im expecting and I deserve a stress free stay here.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

I was unlucky to stay in quarantine in this hotel in January 2021. Check-in process was fast, no complaint. After my check-in I had left with a lot of questions which I was not able to ask as everyone is unreachable. The cleanness of the room was so poor. The dust under the bed was minimum 5 cm. Thanks God HK guys came to clean the room after 3 days. The food is very poor. I called 3 times in the last 3 days to cancel my lunch and I still was receiving it. I was asking not to bring milk/egg or any other food item but I was still receiving it. That gave me a feeling that nobody cares or wants to listen to you. The last point was that my kettle was broken and engineering promised to bring another one, from 4pm until 7pm I was waiting for the kettle. After 7pm I called to the reception and the answer was "just wait, we will bring after dinner". Check out took ages. I called twice the day before to make sure that everything ready for my check out. I asked what time can I call my driver to come. I woke up at 7am to make sure that I can check out on time. But in this hotel it's funny to think that smth can be easy. So my driver was waiting 2 hours until they allow me to check out. So I did not receive my kettle up to my check out date. It's my first review and I never had such bad experience as this time. For 3000AED which I paid I could have find 10000 other hotels in Dubai. If not my situation with quarantine I will never stay in the hotel again and will never recommend it to anyone. If you have another hotel to choose for quarantine, please go ahead and do not stop on this one.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Gayan and wisdom cleaned my room very well and am impressed. They were very quick and the job was done perfect. They are super friendly and they were following the rules. Recommending it for my stay next time.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Chady Kanaan, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.

Dear Ms. Maryam,

I am pleased to know you had a comfortable stay with us. Your kind words about our hotel's cleanliness and friendliness of our staff are highly valued. Moreover, your special recognition to Gayan and Wisdom is truly valued and I'm sure they will be happy to hear this.

We hope to welcome you back in near future.

Chady Kanaan

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Dear all,
I was sick and paid Quarentine here... I thought that I will get a good service and they will provide good food while on my stay here ... about the food, we are not allowed to throw any food.. it’s haram... but not all guests can eat all food... so at the time of my check-in, one of the receptionist asked me about what kind of food I would like to eat during my long stay ( 7 Days of my stay )... I said continental and arabic food only... but first three days they served me only rice , some curry and some fruits and salad... I cannot eat everyday curry and curry... I requested again to the reception and they diverted my call to the hotel department , they apologized and they said they will serve me only what I requested for... but the very next day they did the same thing ... I talked with one of the in-charge from the food department ( a Lady ) , she was like I don’t like other foods except Indian food... by the way she’s not the one who decides what to eat for me.. I was really pissed of .. so I called the reception and was complaining about the food which they gave me after my request.. one of the guy in the reception , he was cutting the phone call ... be honest , I called 10 times to the reception and he was like the call will cut because he’s getting too many calls... come on man... I asked him even if he will get too many calls like 1000 calls at a time, why he’s cutting my call and without resolving my issue and he’s picking up another call ????? He really made my day so crazy.... by the way I didn’t eat from lunch and dinner also ... I was taking medication as I was sick... is this the way of good service ??? I really DISAPPOINTED about the stay here in HOLIDAY INN near al maktoum international airport... this is really not good about the service .... really bad service after all they have to consider that I was a patient who was really seeking for the food because of my medications ... Atleast they have to serve what the guest really needs of... nothing is free .. yes of course I paid for it ... I didn’t ask for anything free.... DISAPPOINTED !!

Dear Niamohd,

Thank you for submitting your review. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the best level of hospitality experience and facilities. Your feedback about the food served has been taken into account as well to issue of cutting the line. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused and assure you that the needful corrective actions will be taken at the earliest. An investigation will be carried out to understand what went wrong and why for the team not to fulfill your requirements and meet your expectation.
Please be advised that we are facing a technical issue in the telephone system whereby many calls received at the front desk are being cut after while, please be rest assured that is not the team member who is cutting the line it is a pure technical issue which we are still working to resolve.
I will be invest

Chady Kanaan

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Gayan and irfan have cleaned my room very excelnt for keep enjoiying the Dubai isolation hotel near Al Maktoum airport on Dubai south. Also the food is very good every day 3 meal. Excelent all the service