“Amazing dinner”

Ranked #178 of 10,065 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ossiano an Award winning seafood restaurant, a dinning experience unlike anything else. With stunning views of the Ambassador Lagoon right from your table, Ossiano is the most luxurious dinning experience at Atlantis, offering an intimate dining experience that is the defination of elegence. The experience is couples with the delight of dining in an elegant seafood restaurant awarded "Best Seafood Restaurant" by TimeOut Dubai 2018.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed an excellent dinner here with my husband and 12 year old son.
we had a table right in from of the aquarium.
the foods was excellent. I had the lobster dish as main course and I loved it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for my husband's 30th birthday lunch in January and enjoyed the most exquisite meal.

The staff were extremely friendly and informative and made our experience very special.

I would go as far as saying our food was the most delicious I have ever had. The portion sizes were very generous which I did not expect.

Of course the view of the beautiful fish is out of this world but is complemented by the warm friendly atmosphere.

We were given free champagne and a free birthday cake which made the day even more special. Thank you so much and we can't wait to return

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The setting and ambience were amazing.
7 course menu selected and food was very good.
Approx 950 AED pp
Dinner lasted 3 hrs for 7 courses which I would recommend.
Disappointed at the price of glass of wine 120AED which I feel is way overpriced.
Overall we had a great time , staff were very attentive and knowledgeable on food and service was good.
I have also eaten at Hurawalhi 5.8m Undersea restaurant which I feel is the overall better restaurant for food and value for money

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an amazing experience. The dinner was one of the best we've ever had. The decor was beautiful and the view into the aquarium was awesome. Every course in the dinner was perfect and the service as impeccable. We had the wine pairing and it worked well with the courses of the dinner. The staff did an excellent job of explaining each wine and each course. You'll spend a lot of money, but it's worth it.

Ossiano❤️ where to start
The perfect combination between delectable food and incredible hospitality
a floor-to-ceiling aquarium with a tiny glimpse you find yourself in the middle of it,As though hypnotized

The hostess Hala warmly welcomed us
The personal touch in the conversation made us feel comfortable as soon as we arrived

Anton took very good care of us. We were astonished to see the attention to details
He did not cease to amaze us with the excellent explanation of every single dish he served with his beautiful smile

We went for the 8 course menu seriously what's fresh is what's for dinner
Keep your phone out cause the beauty of every single dish will blow your mind too beautiful to eat
And when you finally put it in your mouth buckle up for your first trip to heaven (no joke)
Just close your eyes and let the rich flavors burst in your mouth

For dessert I personally had the lemon tart,DIVINE
Had to wait for 5 minutes out of respect and appreciation to eat it
The most delicious dessert I've ever tasted

Can't forget about the dynamic manager who treats each and every single guest as a vip
We truly felt like stars

This was so far the best experience
Well worth a visit

I've been twice and I'm definitely coming back
Thanks to the whole team for making our dinner memorable.

2  Thank amalsafsafi