“Great way to celebrate birthday!”
Review of Beachcombers

Beachcombers
Ranked #337 of 10,446 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$56 - US$95
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers blends Pan-Asian cuisine with a dash of culinary flair to offer a menu that’s alive with flavour. A hideaway for a romantic rendezvous, with dedicated space for families to play and unwind, Beachcombers is the perfect restaurant to be cast away to. FRIDAY BRUNCH Enjoy a thoughtful weekend family brunch every Friday with a friendly atmosphere and specialized children's buffet setup, play areas and entertainment for the little ones. Price: AED 550 | Bubbly brunch | Inclusive of free flowing sparkling, grape beverages, selected bubbly beverages, soft drinks, juices and tea/coffee AED 495 | Deluxe brunch | Inclusive of selected sparkling grape beverage, grape beverages, selected bubbly beverages, soft drinks, juices and tea/coffee AED 395 | Selection of unlimited soft drinks and juices AED 125 | Kids brunch | Children aged 4 to 12 years Timings: Serving from 13:00 to 16:00 (last order 15:30)
Reviewed 5 May 2018

As Jumeirah beach hotel will close for renovation, we decided to celebrate my brother's birthday at Beachcombers. No regrets! It was brilliant! We came there at 8pm and finished at 11pm. Place is really gorgeous, imagine the impressive Burj Al Arab in front you. Service, food are superb, and the staff, soooo accommodating especially David and Brandon! They even bother to visit us in our table and get to know us personally! We even had a complimentary birthday cake for my brother, i forgot the name of the girl who brought it but she was amazing too!

Let’s just say it was a great experience and so worth the money!

I hope that renovation will be fast so that we can visit there once again! Thumbs up!

2  Thank Joan jette T
Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a beautiful review about the experience of your meal at Beachcombers. We really appreciate the time taken to share every aspect of your meal to us. Details such as this, ensures us to reflect back, and discuss this with our teams on how we can bring such memorable moments to each and every guest that visit us.
I would also like to thank you in a very special way for highlighting David and Brendon, on them being very accommodating to you.
I have shared your experience to the whole team of culinary and the service, and they have informed me to thank you for sharing our experience on this platform.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Being regular visitors to Madinat Jumeirah we always like to come to beachcombers.
The Thai buffet offers a good variety of choice and the food is always good.
It’s the setting that gives it that bit extra. Sat outside with views of Burj al Arab and JBH.
One slight negative is we found the service a little slow when waiting for drinks and the bill.
Inside beachcombers could do with an upgrade which I hope they do as part of the JBH refurbishment. Especially since Madinat Jumeirah has really upped its game with the introduction of new restaurants such as Rockfish.
Pleasant evening.

Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of your meal at Beachcombers. Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Beachcombers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.
I am glad to hear that you are a frequent visitor to Beachcombers, and I can assure you that with the refurb of Beachcombers, I am certain, that the venue will have some pleasant surprises, upon your return back to the venue.

The team of culinary appreciates your comments about the food, and that you felt the buffet too offering a good variety in terms of choices.
I am sorry to hear about the service being a little slow with drinks and the bill. we will certainly look into that, and have some training put into place to rectify it, so that you are not discomforted again, when you visit us in the future.
I thank you for bringing your experiences to my attention. I trust that you will have an opportunity to visit us again at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
We are certainly looking forward to welcoming your return.

Abdon pereira

Reviewed 25 April 2018

It is my second time to dine in at this restaurant and it always impresses me as it showcase a stunning view of Burj Al Arab. During my first visit I am on business dinner with a large group and the feedback I receive from my guest coming from different countries was superb. Definitely will book here again for our future meetings..Last night I bring my family with me and they like it a lot. The food, ambience , quality of service it all worth the price. Further, what I like most about in this restaurant is the warm welcome of the staff and their attentiveness to the guest. Special mention to the 3 asian chef at the buffet last night :)

Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about the experience of your meal at our restaurant. We really appreciate for writing into detail all aspects of the services and the products that was delivered to you. Your Valuable comments have all been shared to the team of both culinary and service. They are all happy to have received such beautiful comments on the services rendered to you, and have informed me to thank you for the comments.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you once again to our venue.

Kind regards,
Manager - Beachcombers

Reviewed 14 April 2018

This was my second visit to the Beachcombers restaurant and this time, it being only mid April and a truly gorgeous, balmy evening, our large party of works colleagues sat outside at one long table. Here we had superb views out over towards the impressive Burj al Arab.

We came on a Tuesday which is when the buffet is based on a Bangkok Street Food Festival. I was delighted because I LOVE Thai food. Having ordered a large mug of chilled Heineken beer, I proceeded to attack the buffet, concentrating my efforts on the Thai curries and assorted accompaniments. I admit that I didn't really get to try all that was on offer at the buffet, but I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

As the evening wore on and many of the party left on the bus for the hotel, a few core hardy souls like me stayed on to drink the last of the wine on offer in our package deal before heading off for the rooftop bar in the main part of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your meal experience, you and your guests have had at Beachcombers. I am delighted to hear, that you have enjoyed the Thai food. Your experience has been shared to both the teams of Culinary and Service. They too are all happy to hear of your experience, and have asked me to invite you all again, to experience our lovely food and hospitality, once again.

We are looking forward to see you all again in the future.

Abdon pereira
Manager - Beachcombers.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

A group of 9 of us went to Beachcombers for the Wednesday Pan Asia Buffet and we sat outside as close to the beach as possible. Location is stunning. Sat in shadow of Burj al Arab and it was awesome. Great location for photos. Food was very nice and all hot. Good. Selection of seafood, lamb, beef and chicken. There was also a good range of deserts. My only complaint was lack of an alcoholic beverage package ? No idea why Wednesday seemed to be only day this was not available. Had it not been for location we would have chosen elsewhere. I enjoy a couple of drinks with evening meal and at over £10 for a pint of lager it was only a couple ! Service was excellent and staff very friendly. We used entertainer so had we not purchased a couple of alcoholic drinks it would have been good value for money.

Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share about the experience of your meal at Beachcombers. I also appreciate for writing about every aspect of the service and the product that was delivered to you. Your beautiful comments about the location being stunning, The food being nice and served hot. About the desserts having a good range, and the staff being excellent and with friendly service provided, is all well noted.
Rest be assured, please be informed that the comments have all been shared to the team, and they have all expressed to me to pass their thanks to you for the beautiful comments shared on this platform.
With regards to your comment on the entertainer not applicable to the drinks package, we would like to thank you for sharing this aspect of service. We will certainly look into it, and see, how we can bring more value to the whole experience.
We certainly look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Manager - Beachcombers