US$344
US$269
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$391/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$110
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$518
US$350
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$415/night.

The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$114
Oberoi Hotels
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$136
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$68
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Marco Polo Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$26
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

US$196
US$170
Priceline
Ghaya Grand Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$49
4,315 results
All reviewscosta coffeefree shuttlerooftop poolbetween flightsshuttle servicedubai international airportfamily roomshort stayan overnight stayclean roomslong flightearly checkmetro stationinnstransittaxidxb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Promised to get back to me regarding the shuttle bus that didn’t pick us up from the airport but they kept postponing and ignoring me till I departed; stayed there in 3 rooms with my parents and my wife parents; shuttle bus never arrived at the destination pint; we had to take the taxi and they never compensated it

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alexi A, Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Amukhametov,

Thank you for your feedback and my sincerest apologies if the team were not able to get back to you in regards to the shuttle services.

Just for your kind information, the complimentary airport shuttle services we offer are a value added service for our Guests. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, such as roadworks, accidents and/or traffic, there could be delays in this service and we are not liable to cover additional costs incurred by taxi transport. We offer this service for free for our Guests' convenience however it is not a right or guarantee.

Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and your family and we thank you for choosing out hotel.

Kind Regards,

Alexi Antoniou,
Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at the standard of this room for the price, it was quiet and comfortable and the free airport shuttle is a big bonus.
I have only a couple of negative comments. I had booked a family room for four but my husband’s travel plans changed at the last minute and we were only three. I decided to leave my booking unchanged as I wanted the extra bed for suitcases etc. Upon arriving the receptionist repeatedly suggested that I change rooms because it would give us more space. I finally agreed, only to find that the room I was given had only a double bed made up. We then had to wait, late at night when we wanted to go out and eat and then come back and relax, for someone to come and make up the couch into a bed. We also were not given an extra towel or bottle of water for the third person. To top it off, the price remained the same. Not good.

Secondly, the instructions on finding the shuttle bus when you arrive are a bit vague. If you fly into Terminal 2 as we did, you need to walk a long way on the exterior of the building (in the extreme heat) from Arrivals to Departures, until you find the small Police booth near the taxi rank. Even then the bus was waiting a long way from the booth because traffic prevented it getting any closer and I suspect we would have missed it had I not walked up further to check it out and flag it down. I’m not sure of taxi prices in Dubai but perhaps it’s not worth the trouble to get the shuttle from the airport. Going back to the airport from the hotel the next morning was much simpler.
On a positive note, the breakfast buffet is incredible value if you’re traveling with children, two kids up to age 16 eat free with one adult, that’s three of you for around AUD$21!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear Caz C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on your stay with us. We value the feedback of our guests in a continuous effort to provide the best service and hospitality in our hotel so we really do appreciate it.

I was pleased to read that you found our breakfast buffet as incredible value, especially if you are travelling with children. I do however apologize for some of the other inconveniences you experienced throughout your journey at our hotel.

Please be rest assured that I have taken your comments on board and have shared them with the team. In regards to the shuttle bus location in Terminal 2, there is sadly nothing we can do since this is where buses are allowed to drop passengers off in this Terminal. We do apologize for this and hope you understand.

Thanks again for your review and for choosing our hotel. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Alexi Antoniou,
Operations Manager

Book our best available rates through our brand new Premier Inn Website.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time to stay in Premier Inn with my family 10 days ago
We enjoyed our stay..staff were nice and helpful...
I already booked couple night this coming weekend
Had a small issue while reserving. However, Celine Balamban( From reservation)
Was super fast, super friendly and very helpful in fixing the issue.... Awesome level of support...loved the experience..

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable and clean room! Staff were all incredibly helpful and kind. Rooftop pool and gym were clean and tidy. Complimentary shuttle bus to the airport very helpful. Close to the Airport.Would recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very comfortable beds. Excellent for travellers needing to be close to the airport. The shuttle service is excellent...it is one of my main reasons for choosing this hotel. However, I did feel the food from the room service menus was overpriced.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo