“Vacation”
Review of Big Bus Tours

Big Bus Tours
Ranked #42 of 519 Tours in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing Tour of Dubai. Discover Dubai aboard a traditional open top double-decker bus, the king of all sightseeing vehicles.From the towering sail-shaped Burj Al Arab Hotel to the mysterious Gold and Spice Souks, a Big Bus Tour is the best way to see Dubai’s breathtaking landmarks. With 38 stops all over Dubai, you can design your own itinerary and hop-on and hop-off at any stop of your choice to organize your day at your own leisure. The ticket combines three routes in one, the City tour Beach tour and Marina tour with a recorded commentary option in a choice of 12 languages: English, Arabic, Farsi, Russian, Hindi, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese and Mandarin. Extend your experience and join us on the 2 hour live-guided panoramic Night Tour departing from 4 points starting 7pm. Tickets are available with a validity of 1 day, 2 days & 1 week, as well as Combo ticket for Dubai Day and Night Tour or as Combo ticket for Dubai and Abu Dhabi. All buses are air-conditioned.The ticket includes: Unlimited hop on-hop off facility at 38 points around the city of Dubai from 9am – 5pm daily Two routes: 1hr 45 min City Tour and 3 hrs Beach Tour (without stop) Free Arabian Dhow Cruise (4 times daily) Free entrance into Dubai Museum and Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House Free Walking Tour daily from Oct -April (11:00h and 15:30h)Prices:Dubai Day Tour 24hrs: Adult AED 220, Child AED 100, Family AED 540Dubai Day Tour 48hrs: Adult AED 295, Child AED 130, Family AED 720Dubai Day & Night Tour Combo: Adult AED 295, Child AED 150, Family AED 840Dubai & Abu Dhabi Day Tour Combo: Adult AED 350, Child AED 150, Family AED 740Bus stops:20 Stops all over Dubai incl. Souq Madinat Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah mosque…
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent experience all spots are covered should get this bus to explore dubai

Christian helped me well

BigBusToursUAE, Guest Relations Manager at Big Bus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive feedback, it means a lot to us.

We are glad you enjoyed your sightseeing experience with us and we hope to welcome you again soon on board Big Bus Tours!

BIG BUS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Write a ReviewReviews (8,578)
All reviews
in 66 reviews
"desert sunset"
in 79 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service.. would recommend to anyone visiting dubai. Do this at the beginning of your trip as it helps you map out dubai and what you can do for the rest of your holiday.. go for the 5 day pass. It's well worth it..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent services, covered most part of the city with Big Bus tours. Special mention to Mr. RAJU for his great hospitality. Must do

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! We are glad you enjoyed your sightseeing experience with us on board Big Bus Tours.

We have forwarded your kind comments to our Customer Service team. At Big Bus Tours, we thrive to offer an excellent Customer Service and nothing makes us happier than when our customers are happy!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon on board Big Bus Tours,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good tour,nice,they taking care of the guests.Our guide Jeleen is very informative and funny!She is brilliant.and our driver Mr. Raju is very helpful.Our 5 days tour with BigBusTours is very memorable!Great Service!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon on board Big Bus Tours,

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Her email was clear “Don't do the hop-on hop-off bus tour. It is very slow because the traffic is so bad.” So, there I was in Dubai, with a full day to kill. My hotel was directly across the street from the Deira City Center shopping mall, stop 11, on the Big Bus Sightseeing Tour. I went for it. I’m happy I did. After purchasing my ticket, I was told that Friday was a Holy day and a few of the Red Route stops would not open until the afternoon. They suggested transferring at the next stop for the Green or Blue route and saving the Red for last. With all day to tour, I stayed on the bus for the full Green Route, then hopped off at the Mall of the Emirates for lunch. Then, I hopped back on and completed the full Blue Route. All and all, this took around four hours, given the food break. Later that afternoon, I began the two hour Red Route. Again, I just stayed on the bus. I thought about stopping at the Dubai Mall, the final stop, but decided to hop off back at the Deira City Center. I grabbed takeout at the mall and made my way back to my hotel. If I had a later check-in for my flight, the next day, I would have run down the 24 hour clock on my pass and made my way back to the Dubai Museum or the Dubai Mall. Other than that, my only regret was not getting off the Red Route, as it drove by a Popeyes Chicken!