3,819 results
All reviews talk restaurant jumeirah beach building work the executive lounge sports bar construction noise construction site sea view pool area public beach dubai marina excellent hotel early check special thanks afternoon tea laxmi concierge
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I checked in the hotel in the evening hours and I thought that the hospitality issue is a problematic one rather than being symphatic.

Employees ask so many times to carry my luggage. They ask once more once more after I told I am ok with them. When I came at the lift area someone comes ask in which floor my room is and where I am from. I really dont understand the main logic behind it. After I came my floor I dont know if he was a housekeeper or not said me hello and I also said him hello however 5 minutes later he knocked the door and asked if everything is fine in my room or not I said ok but he wanted to check I said there is no need to check.

After all of these, I decided to turn back earlier and changes my ticket with paying more money as I didn't feel safe.

I will never come this hotel again.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Ms. Gundogdu,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us at Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach. We truly value your opinion as it is from your comments that we are able to uphold our commitment to excellence, thus providing you with customer satisfaction for future visits.

While it is certainly never our intent to disappoint our guests or provide anything less than the best in personal service and facilities, I would like to sincerely apologize if my colleague had offered assistance to your luggage twice and that the housekeeper also checked if your room was okay. Please know that it was done with a sincere intention to provide you with good service, for which we are typically known. Kindly also know that my Front Office Manager tried to reach out to you since your departure to discuss this matter further.

Ms. Gundogdu, as your feedback is so out of character for our hotel, please reach out to me on my e-mail address listed below. I would truly value the opportunity to hear more from you regarding your experience.

I can assure you that the care and comfort of our guests is our number one priority and we hope that should your future travel plans bring you back to Dubai, you will consider staying with us once again.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Went for iftar buffet with friends, service was excellent. Special thanks to Laxmi for great service and making our evening beautiful. Good choices of drinks in the buffet, dessert was arabic traditional. Thanks for the pastry chef who prepared it. The arabic coffee (gava) was good but could have been better. After the food we moved to outdoor area near the pool, there we had shisha and some tea. Thanks to Sandy for taking care of us in outdoor also thanks to the shisha guy....

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Narayan P

Dear Mr. Narayan,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us at Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach.

I was pleased to know that you had a memorable Iftar experience with us at the Talk Restaurant and that you enjoyed the level of service provided by my colleagues Laxmi and Sandy. I have forwarded your kind compliments to both of them and they are equally happy to hear that their efforts were well appreciated.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Really good hotel, excellent breakfast, very good service, not directly at the beach (a few minutes walk). The bar in the hotel has the character of a sports bar, but doesn't reflect the overall very good quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank rudolf14

Dear Mr. Rudolf,

I was truly delighted to read that there were many positive elements to your stay; especially the vast array of culinary offerings at our popular buffet breakfast in the Talk Restaurant, the prime location of the hotel and the level of service provided by my colleagues. I would also like to thank you for acknowledging our West Beach Bistro and Sports Lounge, which is definitely one of our highlights.

We certainly look forward of having the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I have stayed at Movenpick hotels before but will not recommend in future.
Building works at beach side while mentioned on hotel website are extremely noisy and go on until very late at night.
I had an issue when I had left the hotel regarding lost property which I am fully confident I left in the hotel as I arrived to the hotel with the item in my luggage and when I arrived home it was missing - however I received no satisfaction from the hotel regarding the lost property being found/recovered or returned to me.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank joanc102

Dear Ms. Joan,

While it is certainly never our intent to disappoint our guests or provide anything less than the best in personal service and facilities, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused on your missing glasses. I have looked into the matter together with my Front Office Manager who has also been in contact with you. However and despite our best efforts, including conducting a review of the security cameras over that time, your glasses were not able to be identified.

Ms. Joan, please reach out to me on my e-mail address listed below. I would truly value the opportunity to hear more from you regarding this experience.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I received call from the reception that i have to leave with in 10 min because the hotel is busy (i have requested before that i wanted to stay late till 0300 pm & they accepted when i was check in but they changed their mind later and talked with me in a rode way that i must leave now or they will charge me for extra half day , i felt cheape and i will never believe on them again.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

With regard to your departure, I have looked into the matter and noted from our system that you were actually given an extended check out until 14:15 hrs, over two hours past the normal departure time. I am sorry that you felt our colleagues were not flexible to your needs. That said, I hope you understand we have an equal responsibility of care to the guest arriving to the room, which needs to be ready by 15:00hrs.

Mr. Ahmed, should you wish to discuss this matter further, please reach out to me on my e-mail address listed below. I would truly value the opportunity to hear more from you regarding your experience.

I can assure you that the care and comfort of our guests is our number one priority and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.