“Terrible!!!”

Ranked #8,384 of 12,589 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighborhood: Deira
Neighborhood: Deira
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Deira branch is very rude staff, specially unprofessional branch manager JL. While pointing on his mistake/negligence he acts rudely, argues and being super arrogant.
Never go to this place if you respect yourself. You will end up paying for worst customer service and bad experience.
Tables were dirty, sticky, and not well cleaned after other customers. The tables were remaining uncleaned for long time after customers left. Then the staff came and quickly wiped the table surface and chair seat with the same dirty fabric, and they call it “sanitized”. One dirty fabric is used for all surfaces. Awful! Avoid this place by all means.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i decide for a quick lunch at burjuman mall and i passed by teriyaki boy. i suddenly crave for a salmon and a asparagus. ariel was very welcoming from the moment you step inside the restaurant. amazing team at teriyaki boy burjuman. also don’t forget ryan. cheers guys.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Finally, I gave in to peer pressure to try sushi for the 1st time in my entire life at Teriyaki Boy, Burjuman Mall, Dubai, UAE.

Sure, I had eaten rice all my life but only now I witnessed rice rolled into a round thingy in the form of California Roll (what is that orange stuff by the way? Wait! I don't think I want to know - scared, scared, scared) and Philly Cheese Steak Roll. Surprising to learn that some sushi had their partner sauces which I find amusing.

Also ordered Tofu Steak which I had my doubts from a long time back. Why on Earth will my friends eat them a lot when Tofu is Tofu - bland and almost tasting raw?

So I finally bite the bullet (or should I say - 3 dishes).

How did my experience go? Well, it was very satisfying that I truly regret not tasting them earlier (especially the very satisfying Tofu Steak) in my 10 years in Dubai.

I extend my sincerest thanks to Server Jane for patiently educating me on what type of sushi I should try (since I specifically requested to refrain from raw ones due to health issues) and a huge shoutout to Manager Carl for the entire enjoyable experience for my 1st sushi try.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

I visited Al Ghurair branch and dine with friends, the waitress named Anna was very rude to us even if she is the one who didn't take our order completely, she also look at us and rolled her eyes and showed her attitude. She also told us 10-15 mins waiting time for our order but we waited for more than 30 mins.

Never I will recommend to dine in this branch.

Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Service in Teriyaki Boy Al Gurair Mall is useless.. no recommendations.. the waitress even messed up the drinks order.. food portions could be bigger, food was too spicy.. overall I'd go somewhere else..

1  Thank quin2022