Conrad Dubai
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$413
US$341
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$222
US$824
US$406
US$462
US$381
US$259
US$242
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$1,206
US$2,586
TripAdvisor
3,283 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemetro stationballaro restauranturban oasisworld tradecorner roompool areaon sheikh zayed roadexcellent hotelhigh floorbusiness triplate checkafternoon teaburj khalifaspecial thankspurobeachluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is on the main road linking one side of Dubai to the other. The old town to the new. It is on the metro line opposite a convenient station. We used the metro to get around all the time and it is user friendly and cheap. The hotel was clean and modern and all the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly. We only ate breakfast in the hotel but there was a good selection of food which did not disappoint. We would not hesitate to stay here again

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Conrad D, General Manager at Conrad Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear GaryandGrumpy,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you had a pleasant stay with us and glad you enjoyed our location and close proximity to the metro station. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

I once again thank you for choosing to stay at the Conrad Dubai. It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a big meeting prepared in another hotel and last week we had to change the venue so we went to Conrad - the hotel was amazing and the staff were too friendly and accommodating to our needs

We changed the agenda more than once which resulted to change the meals timing and they did an excellent job to accommodate that

We also asked for a relatively late check out and they will more than welcome to help

Good hotel - directly in-front of the metro station free valet parking for guests

Really recommended also it’s near the airport so no notorious dubai traffic jams

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Ahmed S,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you had a pleasant stay with us and glad to hear we exceeded your expectation. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time to Dubai. Another business party chose this hotel, and I stayed there because it would make our business dealings logistically easier. I was happy with the choice.

The lobby is spacious and very impressive. I paid about $180 per night, and my room was first class. I had a corner room with a king bed. I had a big bathroom and desk and safe. It was everything I needed and, for the price, it was substantially nicer than anything I would have gotten for that price in the US.

It is right across the street from the World Trade Center Metro Stop. The Metro is a direct shot to the Dubai Mall, fountains, and Burj Khalifa. All of these sites are just two stops away, but taxis are plentiful and reasonably priced as well.

The workout facility is functional and the restaurants are above average for hotels. Be mindful that hotel restaurants are among the few restaurants that can serve alcohol.

It is only about a 15 minute ride from the airport by taxi.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Bluetornado0811,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you had a pleasant stay with us and glad you enjoyed our facilities and location. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived in the UAE, and FIRST drove to Abu Dhabi, then back to Dubai for our two night stay here at the Conrad ... just my teenaged son and me. We got to the Conrad about 2:00 PM, and our room wasn't quite ready, so we were WELL tended to by Mr. Matthew Beses in the Exec Lounge, and shown our room just before three ... well worth the wait, I might add.
This is a walking city, and the hotel is well situated for walking ... along the M11 which connects Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the terrain is flat and the attractions many. From the hotel, we were able to walk to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and downtown. We rode the Metro back (which, as many have pointed out, stops DIRECTLY in front of the Conrad).
Breakfast each morning is filling and has a large selection ... the staff in the lounge couldn't be more helpful.
We did not try the swimming pool, as there were too many other things to see and do, but it looked quite inviting.
Our room was spic and span, the bathrooms glistened. Apart from check-in, we didn't really have occasion to interact with the staff ... but all were pleasant.
The ONLY thing I found off-putting was the valet parking scheme. When one arrives, one must drive up to the port-cochere, and to retrieve one's car one must go down to the lower level. HOWEVER, they will NOT allow you to drop your car back off in the same place where you must retrieve it; in fact, I got scolded by security the first time when I tried to deliver my car there. And the next day, when I picked up my car, and was programming my GPS, the security guard came over AGAIN and tried to shoo us away. I would much prefer that detail to be organized where pick up and drop off could be in the same place, and we could feel welcome in our car long enough to tend to necessary details.
Other than that, I would change nothing.
Hope to return.

Room Tip: Southern windows offer view of Gulf, and on clearer days all the way down to Burj al Khalid on Palm Island.
Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Boeing767,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you had a pleasant stay with us and glad you enjoyed your facilities. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

I have also noted your feedback about the valet service and disappointment. Kindly be advised that since the passage in front of the main lobby is narrow, we have faced several issues with traffic jams which has caused immense delay for our guests. In order to avoid such situations, we have deliberately changed the car delivery to the side entrance. I hope you understand our situation. Kindly note this is only an explanation and not meant as an excuse for what you have experienced.

Boeing767, thank you for drawing my attention to your case. It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my second time to try Conrad hotel dubai it was just like my last visit a nice , clean hotel and good maintained plus very comfort beds . This experience was good they gave us 2 connecting rooms like I requested. It was quite ever though there was lots of ppl in the hotel but relaxing I should say. Ahmed in the front desk was really nice to check on us and give us the connecting rooms. We tried to book for restaurants and gorge got us reservations to a Resturant which was so hard to get last minute and on the same day we arrived that was amazing. The hotel even provided us with weelchain through our full stay for my mom, thank you for that. The porters are also so helpful specially Ibrahim he was amazing with pushing my mom when even he sees us and trying to help . Our bags came on time and we were never delayed in check in and check out. The manager Shuaib provided us with fruited and was so nice to keep one room for late check out with no extra charge . I just cant say more about this hotel it’s wonderful. The Resturant on the pool had a singer that was super we enjoyed through our lunch and swimming pool was little crowded but was great with good food. All in all an amazing experience. Thank you. And definitely will go back again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Saja A,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you had a pleasant stay with us and your kind words of appreciation have been passed on to the team. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.