3,460 results
All reviews leisure deck irish bar cavendish restaurant jlt area pool deck metro station dubai marina star hotel excellent hotel enjoyable stay business hotel building site deluxe room would highly recommend this hotel early check burj khalifa taxi
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Booked complimentary stay through Etihad Business Class Stopover. Upon arrival very early in the morning, hotel informed me that my booking should have been for a day earlier due to time of check in. I told them the hotel and airline knew my time of flight arrival and it's they, not me, who should have informed me accordingly. Moreover, the 24 hour check in and check out means that I should be able to arrive and check in at any time. After a rather inconvenient back and forth, the hotel understood my situation and made adjustments, which was nice of them. I had a good sleep and the breakfast was fine. The toilet amenities weren't good (the hotel website says Molton Brown products - didn't see those). Hotel is well located. Would stay again, minus the confusion between hotel and Etihad airlines.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bonningtontower, General Manager at Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear zeeshanamin,

Thank you for your review! Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused upon your arrival here. I was pleased to see that, once sorted out, you enjoyed your time here and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

There is one Indian guy in the reception was very good with me who did check in to me. Really, I want to thank him. I like if they add to toilet the shattaf shower. The room was very clean and convenient, and it matches the pictures on the website.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family

Dear amalabdullahb,

Very many thanks for your review! It was good to see that you had a smooth check in and an enjoyable stay here.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I stayed at the Bonnington at the end of September for three days as part of my honeymoon.

The rooms are very clean and have a modern styling, the bathroom is spacious and has a quality feel to it, the bed was superb and sheets were not cheap quality.

The staff are very friendly and are keen to keep you happy, the hotel restaurant had a good menu and food quality was very good, price of alcohol is quite high but this is nothing strange in the UAE but price of food is reasonable.

The location of the hotel means it is around a 30-35min metro ride to the Dubai Mall/ Burj Khalifa, the metro station is about a 10min walk from the hotel, prices for the metro are very low so we used this quite often. Be careful to only use the normal taxis are the more luxurious private taxis are very expensive.

The hotel has a very nice pool/bar area overlooking the city which is very nice to take a drink and relax and letting the world go by.

Overall my wife and I were very happy with the hotel and would stay again if we are ever in Dubai again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joshua L

Dear zeeshanamin,

Many thanks for reviewing us! It was very nice to see that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us and found the Bonnington a good base to explore Dubai from.

We hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Excellent stay. Back home with sweet memories. Friendly and very co-operative. Active and helpful staff right from desk to room service. Great sunrise View from room. Neat clean and well maintained rooms.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family

Dear manishm384,

Many thanks for reviewing us! It was great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the service and your room to your liking.

We hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

My Experience was a very pleasant one. the room are very clean with all the amenities needed. nothing else to comment except that the hotel is very convenient and right next to our Dubai offices. very strategic location. thank you

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bonningtontower, General Manager at Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear dimas742,

Very many thanks for your review! It was nice to see that you had a good stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!