Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
SAVE US$71
Agoda.comUS$73
PricelineUS$92
Lol.travelUS$143
All reviews great location plaza level hour supermarket tram station washing machine spacious apartment master bedroom dubai marina mall rayna tours fully equipped kitchen abu dhabi burj khalifa jbr atlantis
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021

The location is amazing! I lived in JBR (actually the building right next to Suha) and for me, this is as good as it gets. It's next to the beach with 3 supermarkets on the plaza level and numerous restaurants, shops etc on the walk. I would say this could potentially be a great property but the staff completely ruin it! The reception staff are not friendly to begin with so imagine when there is an issue... they are very unprofessional when it comes to customer service and quite frankly rude. There was misinformation provided by one reception staff - I was told one thing the day before and then something else the next day to which the staff member ARGUED to my face that he didn't say that. I asked to speak to the manager, Tamer which has the same attitude - No apology, no responsibility. I requested a late check out with a female member the night before who also had a bad attitude, but the next day a third member called me for check out claiming there is no request on the system. He continued to argue that if it's not on the system then she didn't approve the late check out... basically accusing me of lying! The SAME issue, THREE TIMES with three DIFFERENT staff members - clearly there is a problem here. Never again!

Room tip: Book another hotel
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Lollita_xoxo
Samad Husain, Marketing at Suha JBR Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Lolla,

Greetings from Suha Hospitality. We would like to thank you for your review following your recent stay at our property. Your comments about our location were highly appreciated. It gives us deep regret to know of your negative experiences with our staff members. We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concerns to the respective departments for their consideration. Shall you give us a chance to serve you again, we will be honoured to welcome you back!

Yours Sincerely,
Hotel Management.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

Thank you for the team for the high level of services, Housekeeping service gave,excellent service and Front Desk team very helpful, I want to thank Samah, Dili Malak for the welcoming and the quick check out.

Date of stay: November 2020
Samad Husain, Marketing at Suha JBR Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We are delighted to have served you and made your stay worthwhile. Looking forward to having you visit us again in the near future!

Yours sincerely, Hotel Management.

Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

We love Suha Hotel Apartments! We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 weeks and we LOVED how spacious the apartment was. The kitchen is fully equipped and had lots of counter space. We loved having a washing machine and requested a drying rack for our balcony which made washing wet beach clothes a breeze. The location is perfect — super close to the beach and a ton of restaurants, the movie theater and Dubai Marina Mall. The staff, especially housekeeping were so gracious and amazing. They were respectful of our baby’s nap times and scheduled their cleanings around that at our request. They were always fast but incredibly thorough. We would definitely recommend Suha to anyone, especially to families for long stays.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank milosworldtour
Samad Husain, Marketing at Suha JBR Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Suha Hospitality. It gives us great contentment to know that you loved our spacious accomodation. We are also glad that you found it convenient to wash and dry your clothes. Your comments about our housekeeping staff gives us even more incentive to serve precious guests such as yourself. Having your every request tended to is our priority and we are happy to know that our staff made this possible for you! Thank you for the delightful review and your recommendation of Suha Hospitality to others, we look forward to having you visit again!

Yours Sincerely,
Hotel Management.

Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

WORST STAY EVER! DONT EVER STAY IN THIS HOTEL

The building is next to a beer garden which is very noisy, even if all the window is closed you can still hear it from the inside.

Rude staff ive encountered ever. Definitely not the type of treatment you expect. Zero class! Worst customer service ever. Doesnt know how to say sorry when wrong!

Note: we’ve been staying from 15th Sept. and the issue happened 20-Oct.

We were late to extend and made a payment to the hotel late, we extended our stay and paid 11pm, the rude reception kept the phone ringing and asked the security to come to our apartment when my husband is already downstairs WITH HER paying. I understanding we were late to pay but to intimidate us and made our stay very uncomfortable and didnt even said im sorry is just so bad! She doesnt know how to resolve an issue properly! What a very rude staff. Probably need some training in customer handling when she is working in hospitality. HER NAME IS MALAK. So be careful!!!!

Secondly, I went to the reception again to ask the number and name of the manager to resolve the issue we had the following day. And the rude reception again decided to give me a wrong number of the manager. FOR WHAT? To deceive me? To try to hide the wrong? VERY UNPROFFESIONAL. Definitely not the type of employee that I want running a hotel.

We extended for another week BUT WE ARE SO HAPPY WE ARE MOVING OUT NEXT WEEK. NEVER SETTING FOOT AGAIN IN THIS HOTEL. Suha hospitality image is ruined.

WRONG HANDLING OF ISSUE.
Worst worst stay ever!

So happy we are moving out 27-Oct!!!

Dont be like us, make your money worthwhile and just stay somewhere you know you will be acknowledge and handled professionally and warmly.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sean Hodgson, Owner at Suha JBR Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with me over the phone yesterday as well as here on Trip Advisor. I highly appreciate you stating all the facts related to your delay in making the payment for your extension till almost midnight which usually is not tolerated in any hotel or hotel apartments facility, but we tried to go the extra mile and delay the payment collection till you have time to pass by the reception and make the payment considering your relatively long stay of 35 days whereas you stated that this misunderstanding took place only after 35 days of peaceful stay.

The security was sent to your apartment around 11 PM to remind you to contact our front desk after failing to pass by the reception to make the payment as promised earlier in the day, since you refused to pick up the front desk calls as you informed me yesterday.

MALAK is one of our best front desk ambassadors, and I am certain that she had no intention to be rude but was rather doing her job by following up on the hotel payment.

You stated that you are Happy because you are leaving us after an additional week, and we are happy that we have another week to serve you and your family.

I remain at your service for the coming week, and for future stays.

Hesham Khairalla
Suha Hotel Duty Manager

Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Place was good to stay from a busy and tiring week,accessible via tram and nearby grocery as well in the plaza area, recommended for a group or family staycation too. Room amenities is fair nothing fancy.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sean Hodgson, Owner at Suha JBR Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the valuable time you spent in rating our hotel,we are happy and glad that you had enjoyed your stayed with us.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Thanks&Regards