“Best Momo’s in Dubai”
Review of Darjeeling Cafe

Darjeeling Cafe
Ranked #2,913 of 10,374 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wonderful friends from Calcutta use to host Momo night where we would all get together and wrap hundreds of the most amazing Momo’s. My friends have long left Dubai but I was always left longing for those Momo nights.
Darjeeling Cafe has a warm, cozy ambience with a feel of a cafe but Momo’s....to die for. We ordered Chicken Momo’s, Mutton Momo’s , Schezwan Manchurian Chicken Momo’s, an Oreo Milkshake and Darjeeling Milk Tea. My husband and I couldn’t fault any of it, not to mention generous portions,reasonable price and great friendly service. Definitely our new favourite Momo Spot in Dubai!!

1  Thank StreetEatsFoodie

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Darjeeling is a new small cafe in Karama. It has 7 tables that can sit 2-3 people each. They have guitars you can play and books you can read. One side of the interior is painted like a brick wall while the other side is painted like a chalk board where they have written the menu and quotes about friendship in relation to tea and coffee. A tiny place, but cozy enough to make you walk straight to it when you see it lit up like a small garden. This was what exactly happened to me, I saw it as newly opened cafe online. I bookmarked it and made a reminder to visit the place whenever I am in Karama. One Thursday night, I finally got to visit this tiny gem. The price is as small as the place. They serve low priced foods and drinks. We ordered Soya Momo, Paneer Momo, Veg Grill Sandwich, and two of their health tea… Cardamom and Turmeric Ginger Tea.

They seem under staff because when we arrived, our order was not taken immediately we were told by other customers to ring the bell. After ringing the bell, the server came out of the kitchen with all smiles. She was smiling constantly and when we asked what is their specialty she was still smiling. She finally recommended what to order as stated above. She went in the kitchen and I think she helps the chef in preparing the foods and drinks.

Check the full review TheTasteOfGood. com darjeeling-cafe-happiness-in-small-things

1  Thank TheTasteOfGood