“👌🏽”
Review of Summersalt

Summersalt
Ranked #1,067 of 10,057 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighborhood: Jumeirah
Description: Where the music meets the sea! Summersalt offers you a luxury beach experience. From the glistening waters of the pool, through to the signature cocktails created at the skilled hands of the mixologists, to contemporary dishes inspired by the Mediterranean, Summersalt is a destination with a difference. Discover a new degree of chill at Summersalt Beach Club where fabulous food, drinks and music combine to create a new degree of chill. Find your poolside spot, grab an inflatable or beanbag and lounge the day away in luxury listening as the DJ plays upbeat vibes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was excellent but it took far too long - staff was apologetic and made up with dessert. Service on the beach was outstanding - thank you Abass!!

1  Thank Tiimmy T
Stefano B, General Manager at Summersalt, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Tiimmy T,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to extend my apologies for the time it took us to serve your meal and thank you for great comments about it. We have just a week ago changed our entire menu and every feedback is highly important for us.

Thank you for highlighting Abass and the team that has looked after you at our beach and made sure your experience at Summersalt was outstanding.

Will be seeing you soon again at Summersalt Beach Club!

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Whilst Dubai aspires to be something great, summersalt beach club at Al Naseem has already made it. The best beach spot in town, summersalt is a slice of bliss in an otherwise busy and hectic city. From the beach, the views, the sea, to the service, facilities and food, everything is delivered to effortless perfection. Thank you to Steffano and the team for always making our visit feel most welcome!

1  Thank Tristan_h_b
Stefano B, General Manager at Summersalt, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Tristan_h_b

I would like to thank you very much for writing such a nice review about us.

I am happy to read that our beach, the views, the sea, service, facilities and food have such a good impression on you.

Myself and the team are always pleased to host you at Summersalt Beach Club and always do our best to make each of your visits great.

We have recently changed our menu and have some more exciting happenings to come at Summersalt.

See you soon again!

With best wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Summersalt Beach this afternoon and enjoyed such an exceptional experience with food, wine and in particular service I felt inclined to write.

Abbas (who took care of us) is a knowledgeable, professional and courteous member of the team. It’s so nice to find some genuine service and hospitality like he provided, especially here in Dubai.

It’s not every hotel where the staff never disappoints. We’ll surely be enjoying the ambiance of Summersalt for years to come...

The beach, the pool, the bar, the restaurant, rock on...

11 out of 10 stars!!!

Chop chop! Ask for Abbas!

1  Thank Shea R

Dear Shea R,

Thank you very taking time to share such a great feedback about your last visit to Summersalt!

I am very pleased to read that you had and exceptional experience with our food, wine and in particular service.

Indeed Abbas, who was looking after you, is one of our great talents and as well the newest additions to the team.

I will be sharing your feedback with my team with the special credit to Abbas. The recognition of our colleagues is very important for us and is also a great motivator.

We have just launched our new menu and some new offers that will make your next experience at Summersalt even better than before.

Well be seeing you soon at Summersalt Beach Club!

With best wishes,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For having lived in Dubai for over 12 years, I can easily say that Summersalt in Jumeirah al Nassem is by far the best private beach club in this cosmopolitan city.
Not only it is in an amazing location, being at foot of THE burj Al Arab, but it offers outstanding services and quality.

The company I work for and myself hosted a fantastic high end event about a month back and next thing you know, it became my go to place on the weekend!

It is private so you need to book a few days in advance. It is exclusive and luxurious.
Not too big not too small. Not too quiet and not too loud.
Guests can enjoy some summer ambiance music during the week while dj Sonya hits the decks from Thursday to Saturday, adding some more sunny vibes to the already fantastic atmosphere.

As a 5* venue you have all facilities at disposal.
Waiters regularly come and make sure you stay hydrated by offering you water, fresh smoothies or lollies.
But you can of course grab your favorite cocktail and enjoy the view!
You have it all! The beach. The pool. The lounge. The restaurant.
They won't leave you thirsty, hungry or bored.

If you're visiting Dubai. Book your seat with your partner or your friends and you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.
Learning that from a Dubai resident point of view Summersalt in Jumeirah al Nassem is by far the best private beach club in Dubai is something that is making us very proud.
I am really so glad to hear that and we hope your next stay and just around the corner!

Best regards,
Summersalt General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spent in Summersalt an amazing day with my friends last weekend; we had fun, relax, tanned, swam on the beach and the pool. the food was very tasy and nice mocktails also were very good
the view to the Burj Al Arab is awesome, so close of it
I higly recommend it

1  Thank Teresa G
Stefano B, Manager at Summersalt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Teresa G,

Thank you very much for you feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your day with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Summersalt Team