“Worst customer service ever”
Review of Lucky Voice

Lucky Voice
Ranked #910 of 10,062 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Bringing a lyrical pun-laced and unique nightlife experience to the city; Lucky Voice Dubai will fuse the quirkiness of Tokyo, London Soho cool and the glamour of Dubai. Beautifully designed private karaoke pods featuring touch-screen technology, a huge up-to-the-minute song list of over 15,000 tracks, premium drinks & nibbles at just the touch of a button and a real sense of fun - all make up the Lucky Voice journey. With or without the karaoke, Lucky Voice Dubai has all the ingredients for a great night out! The restaurant & cocktail bar will showcase an eclectic international menu, with the addition of a pork kitchen, and a weekly calendar of live music acts. A famous British institution for over 10 years and operating several venues across the United Kingdom; Lucky Voice will redefine the karaoke experience in Dubai.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went there on a Tuesday night had one round of drinks. Then when the second one arrived my friends drink had a lot of ice and politely asked one of the bartenders to remove it for her. He looked at her with a smirk on his face and called her a b**ch. She was very upset called the manager and he told her that she misunderstood what he said. When my friend asked his manager to come and at least apologize the manager's answer was that isn't possible.
I've never seen such thing my whole life. Someone insulting you in that way and the managment team acting like nothing happened is outrageous.
I will never go there again, stay away from this place people.

1  Thank Ivana K

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a brunch fan but for a change we all friends decided to go one friday afternoon..and it was a BLAST!!! Apparently their brunch is very happening and you got to make bookings 2-3 weeks in advance. We managed to get a booking and got the table next to the dj console. The food and drinks kept coming in and the service was very good. Once the brunch got over we booked the Karaoke room for an hr and it was mad fun!

Highly Recommended!!

btrzd, Public Relations Manager at Lucky Voice, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your visit and for your review. We're glad to hear you had a blast at our brunch! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind regards,
Beatriz

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the second time I visited this place in a week. The first time the waiter seated us on a table, served us drinks and food and an hour later the hostess came and asked us to move as they had a Booking and there was some mixup. We understood and the South African manager even gave us a drink to make up for the inconvenience witch was nice. So I wanted to give it a second chance.
We visited this place around 8pm on a Friday to enjoy some music and a couple of drinks. The waiter gave us a table right in front of the stage witch was cool. We had some beers and around 9:30pm the bouncer came to me and told me I’m not allowed to sit on the chair where I was sitting for the past 90min. I then moved slightly as the table was in front of the stage. 5 min later he came again and asked me to move. When I asked him why I need to move he said don’t ask, just move. I asked him what’s the problem as I was sitting there for a long time and why would they put a table there with chairs if guests can’t sit there? His reply was it’s busy So move.
There were maybe 20 people in the bar and dance floor.
I stood up and stood next to my wife just to keep the piece. 5 min later the supervisor Innocent came and ask me to remove my cap as I’m not allowed to wear it. I pointed out there were 2 other people wearing caps and some people with round hats. He then told me they are artist and they are allowed.
So artist is allowed and paying guests not? Double standards!
I really would not recommend this place as they have double standards and really unreasonable rules. Why put a table and chairs if you will ask guests to move? Why tell paying guests they cannot wear caps but meanwhile your artist can and others can wear round hats?
When I spoke to the supervisor Innocent about why the bouncer would move me twice after sitting for a long time he just told me that’s the standards with a smile on his face and walked off.
Excellent customer service in today’s market

Anri B, Manager at Lucky Voice, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Andre

As per my reply to your complaint on Facebook, we apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced. After a busy brunch we do calm down before our evening rush and we do prepare and create a walkway for s busy night earlier rather than later. Regarding our dress code, a very common policy in Dubai, we do not allow caps, sportswear or flipflops.

Alan, the host is a performer and yes, he can wear whatever suits the evening to enhance his performance. If you like we can audition you for a spot on the stage and you can wear a hat too :)

We are sorry if you feel like you have been treated unfairly as this is not our intentions. Please do visit us again and we do recommend a reservation especially on weekends as it gets extremely busy.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous fun place to visit with friends. Dancing on the stage and karaoke booths for private singing. Fantastic!

Anri B, Manager at Lucky Voice, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 'lesleystables'

We are so thrilled to hear you had a fun and fabulous time! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

See you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

After informing the management it was my friends birthday (Wednesday night) they refused to celebrate this, stating ‘you are just trying to get something free’
This was not the case, it was dead inside, about 7 people in the whole place. We thought as a courtesy to my friend they would offer a free drink to celebrate her birthday. In response we got a horrific attitude from the manager at the time, who was dressed in formal attire like he had been taken off the street. He then proceeded to be very rude towards me as he didn’t like the fact I challenged him on the birthday celebrations. We had all experienced lucky voice on a Friday and loved it, which is why we were appalled by the management. All 3 of the party on the Wednesday night were not at the venue to get free drinks, however when stated it was a Birthday was made to feel that way. We had been to 3 venues previously who acknowledged the birthday and celebrated it, it’s such a shame that lucky voice couldn’t follow suit, considering how dead it was, it wouldn’t have impacted anybody within the venue. To conclude, the management was so poor that I would advise nobody to visit this venue. They do not acquire to customer need and it’s embarrasing to even speak to them, as their level as leadership and customer service is clearly at a bare minimum.

Anri B, Manager at Lucky Voice, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Megan

We do apologise for your experience. Please let us know in advance when you are celebrating a friend's birthday so that we can organise something because we love celebrating birthdays with our guests! Please do visit us again and try out our Ladies' Nights!

Many Thanks