“Celebration with Family”
Review of Ostro

Ostro
Ranked #29 of 10,286 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Description: An unforgettable eating out experience whether for business lunches, family gatherings, romantic dinners or after-work dinners with friends. Enjoy delicious cuisine and a welcoming service in the vibrant atmosphere of the al-fresco or in-door dining areas.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It is a great place to celebrate the auspicious occasion with my family. Interiors are so glory that you will love at in a single glance. Manager of the restaurant Mr. Sahil Rahi with such a kind personality and jolly in nature (other staff members too) makes our evening so special with a surprise music specially for us. Food was very delicious. I recommend to visit here in Ostro if you in Dubai. Thanks

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I been to ostro for breakfast, amazing service with these people always smiling and have so much of passion for there work.. from the entrance to my table I was only listening good morning and people took so good care of me .. have been offere tea coffee on the table .. I guess he was the manager (Sahil ) who was checking on every single table that how are they and need some tea coffee , and asking the feedback to people.. such a appealing envoirment.. I must recommend this place it’s so beautiful and staff here is so good.. once again thanks to Sahil and his team.. keep up the good job guys

dusitD2Kenz2018, Manager at Ostro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear nitin_monty28,

Such a heartfelt review - thank you so much for your positive words!

We are so happy to hear that you had such an amazing time during your breakfast & that you loved the interiors of Ostro! I will make sure to let the entire Ostro team, especially Sahil, know that you were so pleased with their warm service - they will be so delighted to hear!

On your next visit, we hope you take the chance to try out one of our most popular sandwiches, the Gyros, which is a special grilled chicken sandwich wrap with garlic yoghurt that can also be swapped out to a vegetarian option that includes falafel - yummy!

Thank you for your 5-star recommendation & we look forward to welcoming you back to Ostro in the near future!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I been to breakfast there and staff is so friendly got a very good service from sahil snow and harsha
They provide me best experience and very friendly always smiling ,i will go there again

Dear Road trip w,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review!

We are delighted to hear that you had "the best experience" while dining for breakfast at Ostro! Sahil, Harsha & Snow will be especially happy to hear that you enjoyed with their warm hospitality - I will definitely let them know!

On your next visit, we hope you take the chance to try out one of our popular desserts, the Chocolate Basil Bomb, which is a serving of Turkish coffee ice-cream with small brownie pieces & berries, encompassed by a dark chocolate dome, and served with hot caramel sauce – how delicious does that sound!

We hope to welcome you back to Ostro in the near future!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was amazing at Ostro, the best part was the staff that makes the difference, they always have smile on there face and friendly nature specially Harsha Snow and Sahil. I would highly recommend this place for breakfast, amazing selection and outstanding service.

dusitD2Kenz2018, Manager at Ostro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Amar S,

We are so happy to hear that your breakfast at Ostro was amazing! Sahil, Harsha & Snow will be really pleased to hear that you appreciated their warm service & I will make sure to let them know!

For your next visit, we hope you are able to stop by during lunch as we have an ongoing Business Lunch promotion - you can choose from either a delicious appetizer & main course, or main course & yummy dessert, for just AED 70!

Thank you for your 5-star recommendation & we hope to welcome you back to Ostro in the near future!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I spent almost a month in Dusit D2 Kenz hotel and I can only share my very best experience in Ostro. The staff is very friendly, special thanks for Sahil! They have the most delicious coconut and almond coffee options and it is included in your breakfast buffet if you're staying in Dusit. The interior is very cozy and I really enjoyed the background music as well. Highly recommended place to visit! Thank you guys for making my stay something to remember, I will sure come back again

dusitD2Kenz2018, Manager at Ostro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Neringa G,

Thank you for taking the time to write up such a lovely review!

We are so pleased to hear that your multiple dining experiences at Ostro were enjoyable, from the variety of coffee options to the interiors to the music as well! Sahil & the Ostro team will be especially delighted to hear that they were able to provide you with warm service to make your month long stay with us special - I will definitely let them know!

On your next visit, I hope you take the chance to visit our Thai street food restaurant, Wise Kwai, located on the first floor - you will truly experience an authentic Thai culinary journey as the food is prepared by our Thai chefs & served to you by our Thai colleagues!

Thank you for your 5-star recommendation & we hope to welcome you back in the near future!