“Superb!!”

Fish Hut Seafood Restaurant - Al Barsha
Ranked #43 of 10,058 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$5 - US$7
Description: The restaurant has a good ambiance and is the perfect place to enjoy the real sea food delicacies and foodies. Fish Hut Restaurant displays a wide range of fresh sea foods. This Sea food Restaurant catches the fresh , Sheri,Kofer, Hamour, Sea breams, Tiger Prawns, Shrimp, Crabs, Squid (Calamari) etc. The restaurants is attracted to all sea food lovers with the tasty food with happy wallets.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best seafood!! Apart from the best quality of service and hospitality... The food taste is unbeatable!! Absolutely worth a second visit, and more....

1  Thank Reynold M

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food..! I and couple of my friends had been to the Fish Hut and I must say that the fishes are amazingly freshest fish that I have had in any restaurant so far..the ambience is great..we recommend this restaurant for all fresh fish lovers..cheers!!

1  Thank Sunil K
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to the fish hut Al barsha just 2 days back and I must say that the choice of fish is just awesome they have live fishes to choose and we had fresh hamour fish from the aquarium prepared for us in lemon and chilli sauce it was amazing... highly recommend..we will be back soon

2  Thank Paul R
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to many seafood restuarants in Dubai but this one comes on the top of all of them They have a big parking space at the back of restuarant when i went so many spaces were available to park and on the entrance I got welcomed by Mr Sunil and helped me in selecting my food staff is very good quick and with quality price was very affordable if I compare it with most seafood restuarants in a city like Dubai and I will be going soon again taking my family visiting UAE in end of April!

Mr Mitchell

1  Thank Mitchell1234567
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best Seafood restaurant in dubai with nice ambiance. Tasty and delicious food with the best service.
A must try place for seafood lovers.

1  Thank vysakh n